The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. T

FS: Hasselblad XPan

Comes with the 45mm lens. The camera finish has flaked a bit, which apparently happens a lot with the original XPans, but it’s not too bad. Everything works as it should. Lens is in great shape. Includes front lens cap (no rear lens cap). I do not have the lens hood, but have never really needed...
  2. T

FS: Hasselblad XPan

Back up for sale! Just back from a CLA at Hasselblad NJ. Shot a roll yesterday to test it and it came out great. Comes with the 45mm lens. The camera finish has flaked a bit, which apparently happens a lot with the original XPans, but it’s not too bad. Everything works as it should. Lens is...
  3. T

FS: Hasselblad XPan and Leica 90 Macro Elmar-M

Leica 90 Macro Elmar-M: Lens is in excellent shape. Comes with the Macro-Adapter M (#14409) and the Anglefinder M (#12531), as well as the leather cases for the lens, adapter, and finder, caps for the lens and adapter, and 39mm B+W UV 010 filter. I'm pretty sure I only have the box for the...
  4. T

SOLD - Voigtlander angle finder for Hasselblad SWC 903 905

Like new Cosina Voigtlander Bessa angle finder for Hasselblad SWC, 903, or 905 6x6 cameras. Comes with the 15mm viewing attachment which is the proper one. This finder is very hard to find. It has been out of production for several years. It blows away the original SWC finder. The view is...
  5. T

FS: Hasselblad SWC/M with CV finder

Hasselblad SWC/M up for sale. Prontor CF shutter. This thing is in fantastic condition. I've had it for about 3 months. As much fun as this camera was, I find I'm not this much of a medium format shooter, and I need to put my photo money elsewhere. Medium format has turned out to be a...
  6. T

Canon EF 200/2.8 L II

Bought here about a year ago from AnthonyR. I think before that it was purchased off of fredmiranda. In great shape. I bought it for a specific purpose, used it, and then put it in the closet. Now it's time to get rid of it. It's in great shape. A couple light scuff marks on the hood...
  7. T

WTB: B+W 39mm and 46mm filters

Looking for B+W 46mm and 39mm filters for B&W. Yellow, orange, green, red, blue, ND, IR, etc. Preferably MRC. If you have some filters in good shape that you aren't using, let me know what you have.
  8. T

WTB: Leica 90mm Macro Elmar M

Looking for one in black.
  9. T

FS: Kodak Pakon F-135 Plus scanner

Kodak Pakon F-135 Plus scanner. Brand new - used for about 10 frames. This scanner scans at 3 resolutions, 1000x1500, 1500x2250, and 2000x3000. Has digital ICE. At the highest resolution with ICE on, scans over 380 frames per hour. The fastest setting at low resolution with no ICE, it scans...
  10. T

WTB: CV 28/3.5 color skopar

Looking for a black CV 28/3.5 color skopar in good shape. An LTM adapter would be great too.
  11. T

Zeiss ZM 35/2 Biogon

I have for sale a 1.5 year old Zeiss ZM 35/2 Biogon. It's in great shape. I shot with it for a year and decided that it's not my focal length. I have the original box if that's important. $650 paypalled and shipped. B+W UV MRC filter $20. B+W 091 MRC dark red filter $20.
  12. T

FS: B+W 77mm slim UV0 MRC filter

B+W 77mm slim UV0 MRC filter for sale. In great shape. Was on my Canon 17-40L lens for about 2 years. Comes with a slip on cap too. Retails at $110, selling for $60 paypal'd and shipped. Image is here.
  13. T

WTB: Leica 50mm ASPH Summilux

Looking for a 50 ASPH Summilux in black in good condition. Good condition meaning good glass, but doesn't have to be mint on the paint job. Thanks.