The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

SOLD: Pentax 645z with 75/2.8 AF + 45/2.8 AF Lenses

SOLD Selling the legendary Pentax645z with the 75mm f/2.8 AF and 45mm/f.2.8 AF lenses. This camera produces some of the most organic files I have seen on a digital camera. It shares the exact same sensor as the Fuji GFX 50s, 50SII, 50R, Hasselblad X1D, X1D2. Putting together a different kit...
  2. A

SOLD: PocketWizard FlexTT5's and AC3 for Nikon

SOLD! ------- Recently switched my DSLR rig from Nikon to Canon and have 4 PocketWizard FlexTT5's and an AC3 controller for Nikon to sell. I've got all original boxes and cables. FlexTT5's - $140 each or all 4 for $500 AC3 - $50 Buy the entire bundle for $525. PayPal'ed and FREE UPS Ground...
  3. A

FS: Nikon 85mm f/1.4 G + Nikon 60mm f/2.8 G Micro

Bump. Open to offers.
  4. A

FS: Nikon 85mm f/1.4 G + Nikon 60mm f/2.8 G Micro

Switched to Canon and am selling the following. Free UPS Ground CONUS shipping only. Buyer pays 3% PayPal or gift. Nikon 85mm f/1.4 G in Excellent condition. Comes with all original bits, box. USA model. Asking $1375 Nikon 60mm f/2.8 G Micro. Great condition. Front and rear caps...
  5. A

WTB: Canon 5DMKIII

I'm looking for a nice clean Canon 5DMKIII. Canon has them refurbished with a one-year warranty on their site for $2700, so please price your used one accordingly. Thanks
  6. A

WTB: Hasselblad HC 100mm f/2.2

I'm looking for a nice clean Hasselblad HC 100mm f/2.2. I'm located in NYC if that helps. Thanks, Adam -- Adam Lerner Photography | 718-219-3006 | Commercial Portrait and Fashion Photographer
  7. A

Syncing at 1/1600th with PW3

I'm able to sync my Hasselblad H2 / Phase One at 1/800 sec with the PlusIII.
  8. A

P40+ or P45+ for studio work

I recently switched from an H3DII-31 to a P45+ and couldn't be happier. Big beautiful files, spectacular skin tones and detail. I haven't shot Dalsa Phase backs to compare, but as Torger said in an earlier post, even though the P40+ may be slightly "better" for your needs, the larger sensor...
  9. A

Capture One vs. Leaf Capture vs. Lightroom

Anyone have any real-world RAW comparisons? Seems a lot of folks hands down prefer C1's RAW capabilities, but haven't really delved into LR.
  10. A

Capture One vs. Leaf Capture vs. Lightroom

You can't beat LR for cataloging. LR5 also has so very nice new features where you can really prep your digital negative for Photoshop. Plus, being an Adobe app, all of the commands and keyboard commands are intuitive and the same for the past decade plus. C1 seems to be the most stable for...
  11. A

WTB: RRS BH1-L L-Plate for Hasselblad

Thank you rollei8is for the excellent BH1-L for my Hassy. I'm still looking for a nice used RRS BD3-L L-Plate for a Nikon D3-series camera. Thanks, Adam
  12. A

I'm considering a Phase One P45+

I ended up with a P45+ and H2 body. Nice setup. The H4x is tempting, but the price is a prohibitive factor and perhaps those funds better served in another lens or computer upgrade. I've never seen an H4x used so it seems the only path is thru Hasselblad by relinquishing your older H body...
  13. A

WTB: RRS BH1-L L-Plate for Hasselblad

Looking for a nice used RRS BH1-L Plate for Hassy H1/H2/H3/H3DII/H4 - BH1-L I'm also looking for a nice used RRS BD3-L L-Plate for all Nikon D3-series cameras Thanks, Adam
  14. A

Any Portrait of Fashion shooters using a P45+ and H body? I'm interested to know people's experience and workflow with this system with that type of shooting. Thanks
  15. A

Problems tethering H4? - Contact me

My H3DII-31 had all sorts of tethering issues. Like you I tried all kinds of cables, and so many various and logical workarounds, but it was intermittent. Some days, I was crippled tethering and others it would just work without issue. After many exchanges with Hasselblad, they determined it...
  16. A

Thanks Guy. I appreciate your input.
  17. A

Thanks Guy. I've heard such great things about the P45+ chip and think I can live witl a bit of moire. And the IQ backs and P65+ are a bit too far North of my budget.
  18. A

Thanks Jack. I'd been shooting with an H3DII-31. Not great LCD, so typically when shooting to card, my asst would pop the card to check focus on the computer. I've never been a fan of Phocus, and I've heard that C1 is fantastic.