The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

SOLD: Pentax 645z with 75/2.8 AF + 45/2.8 AF Lenses

SOLD Selling the legendary Pentax645z with the 75mm f/2.8 AF and 45mm/f.2.8 AF lenses. This camera produces some of the most organic files I have seen on a digital camera. It shares the exact same sensor as the Fuji GFX 50s, 50SII, 50R, Hasselblad X1D, X1D2. Putting together a different kit...
  2. A

SOLD: PocketWizard FlexTT5's and AC3 for Nikon

SOLD! ------- Recently switched my DSLR rig from Nikon to Canon and have 4 PocketWizard FlexTT5's and an AC3 controller for Nikon to sell. I've got all original boxes and cables. FlexTT5's - $140 each or all 4 for $500 AC3 - $50 Buy the entire bundle for $525. PayPal'ed and FREE UPS Ground...
  3. A

FS: Nikon 85mm f/1.4 G + Nikon 60mm f/2.8 G Micro

Switched to Canon and am selling the following. Free UPS Ground CONUS shipping only. Buyer pays 3% PayPal or gift. Nikon 85mm f/1.4 G in Excellent condition. Comes with all original bits, box. USA model. Asking $1375 Nikon 60mm f/2.8 G Micro. Great condition. Front and rear caps...
  4. A

WTB: Canon 5DMKIII

I'm looking for a nice clean Canon 5DMKIII. Canon has them refurbished with a one-year warranty on their site for $2700, so please price your used one accordingly. Thanks
  5. A

WTB: Hasselblad HC 100mm f/2.2

I'm looking for a nice clean Hasselblad HC 100mm f/2.2. I'm located in NYC if that helps. Thanks, Adam -- Adam Lerner Photography | 718-219-3006 | Commercial Portrait and Fashion Photographer
  6. A

WTB: RRS BH1-L L-Plate for Hasselblad

Looking for a nice used RRS BH1-L Plate for Hassy H1/H2/H3/H3DII/H4 - BH1-L I'm also looking for a nice used RRS BD3-L L-Plate for all Nikon D3-series cameras Thanks, Adam
  7. A

I'm considering a Phase One P45+

I've got an opportunity to switch from Hasselblad to Phase. In my case, I'd go with an H1 and P45+ back to keep my Hassy lenses and shoot with a Hassy body. I welcome people's feedback and don't mean at all for this to be a Hassy vs Phase argument, I am more interested in the merits or...
  8. A

FS: Chimera OB2 Pro Kit

Strobists will love this unit as it's amazing for speedlite portraits. Complete kit used 4 times. I bought the kit from Guy Mancuso, however I'm mostly shooting strobes and no longer need this unit. Comes with everything new $399.00 dollars. I will take a low price of $225.00 OB2 PRO Kit Buy...
  9. A

FS: Hasselblad H3DII-50 empty box

I've got a Hasselblad H3DII-50 empty box for sale. PM with offers taking shipping into account.
  10. A

FS: Hasselblad H-series battery grips, chargers and more!

4 x 7.2v Lion battery grips in very good to excellent condition. 1 x CR123 battery grip in ex cond. 2 x 7.2v Battery chargers with assorted accessories Assorted H body body and back caps like new Hasselblad camera strap like new. $750 Shipped and Paypaled CONUS only.
  11. A

WTB Fuji X-Pro1 + 35mm f/1.4

I'm looking for a nice clean Fuji X-Pro 1. Preferably with the 35mm f/1.4, but will take the body only. Thanks, Adam -- Adam Lerner Photography | 718-219-3006 | Commercial Fashion and Portrait Photographer
  12. A

ThinkTank Bag Blow Out!

ThinkTank Retrospective 30 in Pinestone. Like new. $100 ThinkTank SlingOMatic 20. Like New. $100
  13. A

WTT: Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8 for Nikon 35mm f/1.4

I've got a nice Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8 that I'd like to trade for a Nikon 35mm f/1.4. I'm the original owner and have the original box and all original bits etc. Looking to do an out right trade, lens for lens. Pics available upon request. Thanks, Adam -- Adam Lerner Photography | 718-219-3006...
  14. A

FS: Fuji X100 Ex Cond

Fuji X100 in excellent condition. Comes with the original box and bits. $650 plus free CONUS shipping.
  15. A

FS: Hasselblad 500c/m, 80mm Planar, WLF, Prism, Back, Pola Back

Excellent condition Hasselblad 500c/m system for sale. Everything in excellent working order. Hasselblad 500c/m body Hasselblad A12 back Hasselblad 80mm Planar lens Hasselblad lens hood Hasselblad Polaroid back with box Hasselblad waist level finder Hasselblad prism finder $850 plus free UPS...
  16. A

Hasselblad 80mm CF Lens Jammed

Anyone know how to release the locking cam on the rear plate of the lens without causing any damage? Thanks
  17. A

Quick Sale: Fuji X-Pro 1 and Fuji 35mm f/1.4 lens

Both the camera and lens are in excellent plus, like new condition. Comes with the boxes and all original bits. I'll even throw in an extra after-market battery. $1400 and free UPS to CONUS.
  18. A

FS: Fuji X-Pro 1 + 35mm, 18mm, 60mm

As much as I thought I'd need this system for an upcoming project, things changed and I need to let it go. I'd prefer to sell as a package and not split things up. Everything is in excellent condition. I've got all the original bits and things like the manuals and strap, are still in the...
  19. A

FS: Leica Minilux Film Camera 40mm f/2.4 Summarit

I'm selling my beloved Leica Minilux. Comes with the original box, paperwork and wrist strap. Super clean camera that takes remarkably sharp and contrasty images as a Leica should. $350 to me plus free UPS ground shipping to CONUS.
  20. A

WTB Fuji X-Pro1 + 35mm f/1.4

Looking for a nice clean Fujifilm X-Pro1 + 35mm f/1.4 with all boxes and original bits. I've seen a couple of these recently sell on the forum for $1350 and $1400 for that combo, so I would consider offers in the same range. PM with pics and details. Thanks, Adam