The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. lamlux

FS: Domke Bags - 2x Original F-2 (Navy, Chocolate), J-2 Ballistic, F-5XB Canvas

Domke Chocolate Color F-2 Original Price: $80.00 Shipping instructions: $10 At cost for USPS Priority Lightly used bag.. no tears, no holes, nice looking bag. 12 x 6.5 x 9" 2lbs 9 oz Original tan looking trim around edges/flaps. Domke Gripper rubber pieces in the strap seem to be come...
  2. lamlux

Leica MP Black Paint .72 $2550

I'm selling basically the best Leica i've ever used and owned. Why? because I have too many i've decided. Leica MP Black Paint .72 - Serial #289**** This is a very gently used Leica MP Black paint. It's one of the smoothest Leica's i've ever used, yet alone owned. The serial number indicates...
  3. lamlux

Nikon S2 + Nikkor-S.C. 50mm f1.4 Black Ring

I have here my Nikon S2. It's in user shape, but like all Nikon's seem pretty resilient in operation. Nikon S2 with Nikkor-S.C. 5cm f1.4 (black ring) Body Serial: 6167267 Body: - The body covering is actually fairly good, no peeling anywhere. - Viewfinder is pretty clear, with a very bright...
  4. lamlux

Leica Summicron-M 35 f2 ASPH $2000

Selling my lightly used Summicron-M 35mm f2 ASPH. This is a superb lens, I think that is pretty well known. Build quality is absurdly good. I think it's one of the best i've ever used. This one has minor use, with only a few specs of black finish loss around the lens, namely the grip area below...
  5. lamlux

Black Chrome .72 M7 with M2/M3 Lever - CLA Last year! Boxes $1950

I'm selling my beloved M7. It's in great shape, with some minor use on the exterior mainly the bottom plate. It is serial 2945139. It has the MP windows installed from factory. It was CLA by Sherry early last year. It has the infamous black Leica dot and black chrome M2/M3 lever installed...
  6. lamlux

Zeiss Ikon Rangefinder Black ZM Leica M Mount!

This is a wonderful rangefinder camera; features 1/2000th fastest shutter speed, AE or manual metering modes, a film window on the door, easy loading, the biggest/best viewfinder of any rangefinder!!! This is a truly spectacular camera, at half the cost of the Leica M7 which competes...
  7. lamlux

FS: Ricoh GRD III $220 shipped

Nice condition with original box, papers, cables, only missing item is the little strap. Has a nice screen protector on it. Updated to latest firmware, definitely an awesome little camera to have with you on all times!! Price is $220 shipped in CONUS, Paypal has already been added to price.
  8. lamlux

WTB: Contax RX or ST

I want one, if you got one shoot me a price. I think my price range is $100 tops.
  9. lamlux

35mm SLR SALE! OM-2n, OM-1, AE-1, Nikon, Pentax

I've accumulated a massive amount of 35mm SLR gear that I need to find a new home for, and so I have a spot to sit...!!!!!!! I will upload more images later tonight when I get back home, but for now I only have images of the lenses up. I will put more images up later. All the items below are...
  10. lamlux

WTB: Contax 645

I'd like a Contax 645 System. I can trade a Leica Summicron-M 35mm f2 ASPH with hood, Leica UVa filter, leather pouch in mint/ex condition. I'm also interested in just buying it outright, ideally with 80/2 Planar, 120 back and AE prism. I value one at $2300-2400.
  11. lamlux

Ricoh GR $700 + Shipping

Selling my lightly used Ricoh GR. • Camera has been used very lightly. It has only one blemish to mention and that is by the strap lug; very minor. See photos, very unnoticeable. Made while putting strap in. • Camera has always had rear screen protector installed since day one, absorbed any...
  12. lamlux

S3 2000, GR, 35/2 Canon, Amedeo Nikon to Leica

Have a great opportunity for something, which is why I have to let go of some of this amazing gear so short in my ownership. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Nikon S3 2000 with 50mm f1.4 Millennium Kit - $1600 Bought this not long ago...
  13. lamlux

Cron 40/2, GR1v, Nikon F2, Nikkor 50/1.4, Vito II

Selling some gear, The GR1v I just got and love, but the wife doesn't.... haha... and she uses the gear too. and an V5 Summicron 50/2 just arrived at the door. Soo. Summicron-C 40mm f2 with hood, caps - $280 It's been dinged pretty badly on the focusing ring, but still operates fine. The lens...
  14. lamlux

Nikon Mania, F, F2, D600, 50/1.4 AFD, 24-85 AFS, F stuff

Part 2 of liquidating the gear i've amassed. Finally decide to make a change, to slim it down and just keep what I really use. I've tried to describe very clearly the condition of the camera, what works, what doesn't.. All items can be seen in many more photos here: gear blow out Black Nikon...
  15. lamlux

SALE - TLR's, SLR's, Cases, Lenses, oh my..

I have here, amassed lots of gear and i've finally decide to make a change, to slim it down and just keep what I really use. I've tried to describe very clearly the condition of the camera, what works, what doesn't.. All items can be seen in many more photos here: gear blow out...
  16. lamlux

SOLD: Leica M8 recently CLA'd

Selling my Used Leica M8, I JUST got this but I literally was just given a job opportunity I couldn't refuse, but I need a dSLR to accomplish the job.. mainly because it require some video.. if only the M8 had video..!:eek: Serial: 3100390 This camera is great. It has been to Leica twice, once...
  17. lamlux

Button Rewind M2, Lever Rewind M2

I have a dillemma with these two M2's and I hope a sale will figure it out for me (funny how that works..) I have these two M2's, one Button Rewind CLA'd and one Lever Rewind 1mil Rough M2. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Button Rewind M2 - #967633 -...
  18. lamlux

Olympus OM Lenses - 28mm f2 - 50mm f1.4 1mil

Selling two of my Olympus Lenses to fund other ventures.. Olympus OM-System Zuiko 28mm f2 Auto-W MC Lens Serial: 101852 The lens body is in nice condition, very little wear actually. Letter paint looks good, slightly worn. Just minor wear. Lens has a very light scuff mark on the front element...
  19. lamlux

New/Mint GXR Body + A12 M Module

New Mint Ricoh GXR Body + A12 M-Mount Module + AC MAXX Screen Protector Combo Got massive bills coming I just bought this too, and it must go.. :( The GXR Body is new in box, just opened to confirmed it powered up and works. The A12 M-Mount module is also in Like New condition with 160...
  20. lamlux

Rolleiflex 2.8f Planar TLR

Rolleiflex 2.8F Twins Lens Reflex Carl Zeiss Planar 80mm f2.8 lens This is a model 1 Rolleiflex 2.8f, it was CLA'd last year, but does show signs of normal use which is pretty normal considering the age of the camera. It needs no introduction, it's one of the best medium format cameras...