The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

FS: Leica 40mm f2 Summicron

Up for sale is my Leica 40mm Summicron C in excellent condition. Focusing ring turns smoothly, click stop clicks firmly , glass is perfect with no scratches or fungus. This 40mm lens renders similar quality and looks to the old 35mm summicron f2 non-asph. I'm asking $675 plus shipping costs to...
  2. C

FS: Sony RX10 camera - like new

I'm selling my Sony RX10 camera with 300+ shots. It functions perfectly and looks like new with no dings , dents or scratches. The camera comes with original box, one battery, manual and charger . I'm asking $375 plus shipping costs . Paypal please add 3% to the total. I only ship within...
  3. C

Leica T pics

Enclosed are some Leica T pics from the Black hawk / Central city area Colorado. Enjoy!
  4. C

FS: Leica 40mm Summicron f2 lens - for M mount

Up for sale is my Leica 40mm f2 Summicron lens in exc condition . It comes with a rear Leica cap . Glass is in perfect condition with no scratches or haze. Lens barrel has no dings , dents or scratches. I'm asking $650 or best offer. I can take check or paypal (3% surcharges) . Shipping to...
  5. C

FS: Metz 40MZ-2 flash with SCA 3503 for Leica M and R

I have a dual flash Metz 40MZ-2 with SCA 2503 shoe mount for Leica. The flash is in good condition with no dings or dents . I'm asking $125 plus shipping . I can take Paypal with no fees ,check or money order.
  6. C

FS: Zeiss ZF2 50mm f1.4 lens for Nikon

Up for sale is my Zeiss 50mm f1.4 lens ZF2 with electronic contacts so you can use with your Nikon cameras at all modes
  7. C

FS: Zeiss ZF2 50mm f1.4 lens for Nikon

Up for sale is my Zeiss 50mm f1.4 lens ZF2 with electronic contacts so you can use with your Nikon cameras at all modes. The lens is in perfect condition with no dings, dents or scratches. It comes with original box and caps. I'm asking $450 or best offer plus shipping . I can take paypal with...
  8. C

FS: Sony RX10 (version I) complete with box and accs

Up for sale is my Sony RX10 (I) complete with box and accs. The camera functions perfectly with no dings , dents or scratches on body or glass. It was $950 new and will sell it for $475 plus shipping or best offer. This version gets excellent review from various photo web sites. I can take...
  9. C

Leica M 135mm f2.8 Elmarit - nice condition

Up for sale is my leica M 135mm f2.8 elmarit in excellent condition. It has been well-cared for by me. The glass is perfect, few tiny marks here and there the lens and that's it. it comes with tamron front cap and no rear cap. I'm looking to get $425 plus shipping. I can take paypal(3%) , check...
  10. C

Leica Dlux 5 like new complete with box

I'm selling the following : - my Leica Dlux5 complete with cables and original box. No dings , dents or scratches on the body or glass. The camera has been well-cared for. I'm asking $415 plus shipping. - Panasonic DMW-LVF1 viewfinder in box like new $175 plus shipping. This viewfinder works...
  11. C

FS: Sony Nex 16mm f2.8

I am selling a like new Sony nex 16mm f2.8 lens with front and rear caps, no box. The lens is in perfect condition with no scratches, dings or dents. I'm asking $125 plus shipping and Paypal fees. Shipping is $8 in cont US Thanks Charles
  12. C

FS: Leica M8 body

I am selling my Leica M8 body complete with all original accessories and boxes. The camera has the original 1/8000th shutter speed , never been modified. The only thing I did to it was adding the sure grip leather to the body and that's it. The M8 finish is in black chrome and very durable with...
  13. C

FS: Leica and BW UV IR filters

I have the following UV IR filters for sale: 1. Leica 39mm in original Leica box mint - $50 2. Leica 49mm in Leica battery box mint - $120 3. Leica 46mm in original Leica box mint - $120 4. Leica 55m in original Leica box mint - $140 5. Leica 67mm in original Leica box mint - $150 6. BW 39mm...
  14. C

WTB: Sony DT 16-80mm Zeiss lens

I'm looking for the Sony Apsc Zeiss 16-80mm zoom lens. Would like to get a mint condition lens with complete box and caps. US transaction only. I'm Colorado. Thanks Charles
  15. C

WTB: Leica M9

I'm looking for an M9 complete with accs and box. first owner with low mileage only. I'm in Colorado. Thanks for your time. Charles
  16. C

FS: Sony 16mm f2.8 for nex cameras

Im selling my like new Sony 16mm f2.8 with front and rear caps. No marks on barrel or glass. I don't have original box for it but i will pack it well. Asking $225 or best offer.
  17. C

FS: Sony A55 outfit with lenses

I'm selling the Sony A55 outfit with original zoom lens 18-55mm, Sony flash, 50mm f1.7 Minolta, 28mm f2.8 Minolta with uv filters. Bought for my kid but they don't want to use it so the whole outfit is up for sale. I'm asking $575 for the whole fit. I can take personal check, bank check or...
  18. C

WTB: Sony nex 5n with 18-55mm

I'm looking for a low mileage Sony nex 5n with 18-55mm lens complete with original box, cd, strap, etc. I'm in Colorado. Send me an email and let me know what you have. US sales only. Thanks Charles
  19. C

Leica 50mm f1.4 pre-asph latest version

I'm selling my Leica 50mm f1.4 pre-asph with built-in hood (latest version). Glass is flawless with zero marks or scratches. Barrel is almot perfect with one tiny nick on the focusing area and thats it. The lens is very well-cared for by me and comes complete with both caps, leather case and...
  20. C

FS: Leica 28mm f2.8 Elmarit M version IV complete

No trades please. I'm selling my 28mm f2.8 Elmarit M lens. It comes complete with original box, leather case, hood , front and rear caps. The lens is in excellent+ condition with no dings or dents. Glass is perfect with no marks. This is the final version of the non-aspheric ones and it is the...