The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. G

FS: StackShot Macro Rail Package

Sold.
  2. G

Moved item to an auction site, thanks for looking. Glen
  3. G

Cambo Actus Lensplate for 39mm ACB-39

Purchased from Capture Integration, for Cambo Actus and 39mm threads. Plate is in excellent condition and comes with original box. Cambo ACB-39 $135 (includes shipping and paypal)
  4. G

FS: Cambo Actus B for Sony E mount

For sale is a Cambo Actus B Mini View Camera for Sony E mount cameras. I'm the second owner. The camera and bellows are in excellent condition. The bellows is the standard, 150mm one. I'm selling it because I don't get time to use it anymore. Price is $1200 (Includes Paypal fee and free USPS...
  5. G

I'm selling my Stackshot rail, a fully automated focusing rail, with repeatable runs if lighting or subject change. Completely Configurable: Many parameters can be adjusted by the user. Timing (both on, off and settle), number of pictures per step (useful...
  6. G

Fun With Sony Cameras

Tried using my sony gm 135mm for a little still life. 12 exposures focus stacked, used the sony rmt p1bt remote to change focus. (web version seems a little saturated on my screen, not sure what happened)
  7. G

FS: Profoto Zoom Reflector - LIKE NEW

for sale is my never used Profoto Zoom reflector. There are no dents or scratches, condition is (like) new. $95 (shipping (USPS) and PP fees included).
  8. G

FS: Profoto 3' Octa

Withdrawn for now
  9. G

FS: Profoto 3' Octa

I'm selling my Profoto 3' Octa, it is in excellent condition. Includes inner and outer diffusion panels, carrying/storage bag. Speedring is not included. Price is $165 (includes paypal fee and shipping).
  10. G

FS: Profoto Air Remote TTL-S (for Sony)

I'm downsizing my stuff and I have an extra one of these. It's in excellent condition and has the latest firmware installed (A3). Price is $295 (includes paypal and shipping).
  11. G

FS: Cheetah (Godox?) V860X flash for Sony

New price is $50
  12. G

FS: Phottix Globe Diffuser with Profoto mount

New price is $50
  13. G

FS: Phottix Globe Diffuser with Profoto mount

New price $55
  14. G

FS: Cheetah (Godox?) V860X flash for Sony

New price $55