The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

FS: Arca-Swiss Rm3di plus accesories

Hi all, Selling my beloved Area-Swiss Rm3di. Since getting out of MF digital I thought I would still use it for roll film, however that hasn't really happened so it's time to send it on to someone who will use it and appreciate it. I would prefer to sell the following as a kit (for reasons I...
  2. M

FS (CAN): Schneider 120 APO-Digitar 5.6/120mm M

Doing a closet cleanup of redundant or unused lenses and am putting the following two up for sale: Schneider 120 APO-Digitar 5.6/120mm M: -The lens is in perfect working order and the glass is free from marks, scuffs, scratches, haze, or fungus -Copal 0 shutter fires crisply and correctly at...
  3. M

SOLD (CAN): Rodenstock 32mm f/4 HR Digaron-W Copal in Arca R Mount

Hi, Selling my used Rodenstock 32mm f/4 HR Digaron-W in Arca R Mount with Copal shutter. The glass is immaculate, as is the performance of this outstanding lens. Can send any required test shots (within reason) to verify lens performance. The shutter fires correctly at all speeds and the...
  4. M

FS (CAN): Phase One/Schneider 80 LS, 55 LS

I have a low-actuation XF that I am selling, along with an S/K 80mm LS 2.8 and S/K 55mm LS 2.8. Would consider trades involving Leica M/SL gear. In particular looking for: M7/MP/MA film body, M9M, 35/50/75/90 APO-Summicron SL Lenses. XF Details: -The XF is just back from a trip to Phase One in...
  5. M

WTB: L bracket for Phase One XF

Looking for either the RRS or Arca Swiss l-bracket for Phase One DF/XF (same plate). Let me know if you have one available. Thanks! -Matt
  6. M

Memory cards for IQ4-150

Which memory cards are you IQ4-150 users using in their backs? My dealer mentioned there are issues between IQ4-150 and Sandisk CFExpress cards but didn't expand on what they were. I have a strong preference for Sandisk cards generally, but if there are issues then I'm open to trying something...
  7. M

SOLD: Arca Swiss Factum

Up for sale is my Arca Swiss Factum technical camera with hand grip, viewfinder holder, e-module holder, and l-bracket. I purchased it recently as a companion to my RM3Di thinking it would be nice to have a smaller and lighter kit, but truth be told I mostly just miss having the RM3Di whenever...
  8. M

FS: Mamiya N 43mm f4.5 L lens with viewfinder for Mamiya 7/7II

A few years ago I purchased this 43mm lens for my eventual acquisition of a Mamiya 7, however I never acquired the 7. As such, I cannot personally verify that the shutter is working properly. That being said, the gentleman I purchased it from had it serviced at Sendean Camera's in London...
  9. M

SOLD: Leaf Aptus 22 and Hasselblad H2, film magazines and CF adaptor

Up for sale is my Leaf Aptus 22 + Hasselblad H2 kit. Would love to sell it as a kit but willing to sell parts individually (such as viewfinder or film magazines). Contact me if you're interested in any single parts. Here's what I have: 1. Leaf Aptus 22 digital back in Hasselblad H mount. Works...
  10. M

WTB: Arca Swiss R mount lenses (23,40,90,120ASPH)

Hello, I am throwing this out there to see if anyone has any of the following Arca Swiss R mount lenses for sale. Hoping to find optically perfect lenses with caps and all tubes/back extensions for the lenses. -Rodenstock HR Digaron S 23 -Rodenstock HR Digaron W 40 -Rodenstock HR Digaron SW...
  11. M

WTB: Arca Swiss Variofinder, binocular viewer, and F-Metric parts

Hi, I am hoping to find the following items/parts: -Arca Swiss Variofinder (second version) -Arca Swiss 4x5 binocular viewer -110mm F-Metric front frame -F-metric tear function carrier Let me know if you have any of these items you are willing to part with. Thanks! -Matt
  12. M

FT: Feeler, My GFX 100 system for your Leica SL2 systemand/or M lenses

Just floating this out there... the GFX 100 is an amazing imaging device but after getting a Q2 and an M9 recently I'm thinking the SL2 may fit into my kit much more snugly and provide me with a better user experience. I won't be listing the GFX 100 and lenses for sale individually or as a whole...
  13. M

+1 for thovenmedia!

Svenson/thovenmedia purchased my S/K 150mm f2.8 Blue Ring lens, and was a pleasure to deal with all around. Great communication and fast payment. Only regret is that we didn't connect a bit earlier and missed the chance to meet in person., but such is life. Thanks Svenson, and enjoy the lens!
  14. M

FS: S/K Phase One 35,120,150 BR Lenses Low Clicks

Lately I’ve been using my tech camera and 4x5 exclusively for wide/landscape stuff and smaller formats for any longer lens work, so these lenses have been gathering dust and would be much better served in someone else’s kit! I only used them in leaf shutter mode when necessary so the shutter...
  15. M

Mamiya/Phase 645 Body question

Does anyone know if there is a Mamiya/Phase One 645 body that can work with both 120 film backs AND IQ series DBs, or are they mutually exclusive? On another note, would any of the 645 bodies that do accept 120 film backs work with the Schneider LS lenses (either BR or not). I am assuming that...
  16. M

FS: Rodenstock Digaron-W 70 HR, Alpa mount (Alpa HR Alpagon 5.6/70)

Selling my pristine Rodenstock/Alpa 5.6/70MM HR Digaron-W/Alpagon lens in Alpa LB mount with metric HPF ring. I cannot for the life of me find any imperfections, marks, or anything that is less than perfect. I bought this for my future Alpa TC "walkaround tech cam" and then never ended up...
  17. M

WTB: Schneider 120 ASPH (or other Macro Lens) in Arca Swiss R Mount

As the title says, I’m looking to acquire a Schneider 120 ASPH in Arca Swiss R Mount for my RM3Di tech camera, complete with all tubes and rear “extension” module. Failing the availability (and/or affordability) of a 120 ASPH, I would be curious what other R Mount lenses may be available, such...
  18. M

WTB: Kapture Group One Shot cable release for Phase One

It's all in the title... I am looking for a working Kapture Group One Shot cable release for Phase One backs. Let me know if you have one available! Thanks, Matt
  19. M

Want to marry Sinar P and Arca 6x9, have questions

With the extremely low (relative) cost, I am thinking of picking up a Sinar P or P2 to use for macro and studio work, but I would like to be clear on a few things before I take the plunge. My goal is to use it for both 4x5 work, as well as with digital backs (only with telephoto and macro...
  20. M

WTB: Arca R Variofinder, other Arca accesories

I am passively looking for the following items and accessories for my RM3Di. Send me a message if you have any of them that you are looking to part with! -Arca Vario Finder v2 (with the sliding bits) -Vario finder masks : Looking for #7, 8, 4, 5, G, and H -Arca compendium shade (hoping for...