The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

240 LS + 2x on IQ3 100. - Any users / comments ?

All, Anyone use the 240 LS, + 2x, on an XF body with IQ3-100 ? Looking for any issues, comments, good, bad, Limitations, etc etc. I'm aware that its heavy. Mainly looking at focusing (Autofocus), shooting and resolution topics. My main use is wildlife-in-the-landscape, (Tripod and...
  2. M

Mod delete please.

Nothing to see here, move along. Mod delete this please - Idiot in the house (found JLM's email address in another forum).
  3. M

Question: Olloclip + Viewfinder Pro

All, Does anyone know the correct Lens factors to use in Viewfinder pro, for the OlloClip WIDE and OlloClip FISHEYE Lenses ? I've been looking around the net, and I can't get a clear answer. Regards Mark.
  4. M

Adobe DNG FlatField - LCC For Lightroom ?

Hi All, New announcement from Adobe today, DNG FlatField. See: Plug-ins for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom | Adobe Labs and PDF: http://labsdownload.adobe.com/pub/labs/lightroomplugins/lightroomplugins_dngff_docs.pdf Seems to be for Lens Cast. Sounds a lot like LCC from CaptureOne. Has...
  5. M

Bigstopper & Cambo Lee Lens Hood - does it work ?

Howdy all, I've been looking at the new Cambo Lens hood with Lee Holder for my WRS-AE system, and it looks pretty good, however one major question. Looking at the system, there appears to be quiet a gap between the edges of the filter and the Lens, and absolutely NO light sealing. Has...