The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Aryan Aqajani

FS: Mamiya DM22 (Leaf Aptus-II 5) Digital Back in Melbourne, AUS

I am considering to sell my mint condition almost brand new Mamiya DM22 digital back which I bought in 07/2011 from B&H as a kit back then. I am keeping the RZ67 Pro IID and lenses however, selling the back only. Therefore, there is no original packaging. The frame count on the back is 3873. I...
  2. Aryan Aqajani

Architecture/Interior Design - Tech or that camera!

It is been a while since I have decided to branch out into architecture/interior design photography as the main part of my business. Therefore, need to setup a kit that can get the job done (more than enough IQ for today's jobs and clients) and also give me some enjoyment when working with as...
  3. Aryan Aqajani

Help with RZ67 Pro IID + DM22 back

Hi guys, I was trying to shoot a long exposure with my DM22 back with HX-701 on RZ67 Pro IID! Obviously, I chose Mamiya RZ67 Pro IID from the menu on the back! I set the shutter on B and chose T on the lens as I always do when I shoot film! After 15 second, I pushed T to N mode! However, it did...
  4. Aryan Aqajani

FS: Mamiya 645 Gears - Melbourne, AUS

Hi everyone, I am departing with my Mamiya 645 system because I no longer used it. I am shooting film and digital exclusively on Mamiya RZ67 and trying to save for a Cambo technical camera. Therefore, the 645 system must go! Items are located in Melbourne, Australia. So here is what I am...
  5. Aryan Aqajani

[FS Feeler] Mamiya DM22 back (Leaf Aptus-II 5)

I am planning to upgrade to P45+ very soon if I can get my finance sorted out! That is why this is just to see if there is anyone interested in purchasing my current back with only 2220 shots made on it so far! It is in a mint +++ cosmetic and working condition. I purchased it almost a year ago...
  6. Aryan Aqajani

Epson R3000 and Hahnemuehle Photo Rag

I am Mac user (Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4) and frequently calibrate my monitor with Spyder Elite 3. I have no problem printing color images with this printer using Ilford Galerie Smooth Pearl paper with Official Ilford color profile. However, I am trying to print some TIF black and white scans from...
  7. Aryan Aqajani

Mamiya RZ67 75mm f/3.5 M L with Pro IID

I am tossing up between getting a digital back adapter for my RZ67 Pro IID and dumping the 645 AFD III body as I am going to get a tech camera for interiors/architecture work! I will keep shooting film with RZ however, looking to find a lens to replace 110mm f/2.8 as a standard lens (around...
  8. Aryan Aqajani

Mamiya 35mm AF or 45mm D for interiors/realestate

I am trying to make a decision to get one of those lenses for some upcoming jobs! I shoot with Mamiya 645 AFD III and DM22 back. I know that Mamiya/Phase One 45mm D is generally a much better performer than 35mm AF both on center and corner sharpness and the ultimate way to do such type of...