The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Rawfa

35mm with a swirly bokeh?

Hi guys, I´ve recently bought an Helios 58mm f2 for its´ low contrast and swirly bokeh. I´m looking for a 35mm fov lens with the same characteristics (and price haha) to use with my A7C. Any tips?
  2. Rawfa

Images darker on camera raw

Hi guys, I´ve been having trouble with camera raw as it is displaying my A7C raw files much darker than the original. I´ve downloaded lightroom and when I view the files in library mode the photos look exactly like they do on camera, but when I go to the Develop tab the same thing happens...
  3. Rawfa

Well exposed in camera / underexposed after

Hi guys, I´ve recently sold my A6500 and got an A7C. So far I love the camera, but I have a major complaint that I´m sure MUST have an easy fix. Whenever I´m taking a picture or recording a video, the image looks properly exposed on the LCD (0.0 or sometimes +0.3) but then I copy the files...
  4. Rawfa

Fotodiox Pronto & Techart Pro VIDEO af?

Does anyone have either of these adapters and can shed a light on if their af on VIDEO MODE is as good as an e-mount native lens?
  5. Rawfa

A7RII crop vs A6500?

Does anyone here own both cameras? I was thinking about selling my A7RII and getting an A6500 and I was wondering how do they compare (the A7RII in crop mode, of course). I've recently bought a Sigma 30mm 1.4 that I've tested briefly with the A7RII and my conclusions were: - Soft image - AF...
  6. Rawfa

Camera raw not opening multiple files

I was recently having issues with Photoshop (it was taking way too long to open), so I've tried a CS6 2017 trial and when I went back to the 2015 version my workflow stopped working. I would select several photos on Bridge, then open them on Camera Raw for some quick adjustments and then I would...
  7. Rawfa

A7RII's insane ISO!

I've been shooting more video these last years but I've recently upgrade from the A7II to the A7RII and I'm speechless regarding it's ISO. Back when I used the A7S and the D750 I was amazed at how good those cameras were shooting at iso 12000....I thought that the A7RII's iso performance would...
  8. Rawfa

Sigma mc-11 vs metabones

I've read that the sigma mc-11 supports some advanced af features that the metabones does not support (lock-on af, eye af, PDAF on video mode). I was very excited about this but then I've read this article by Brian Smith How Good is Sigma's MC-11 Smart Adapter? where he has a list of compatible...
  9. Rawfa

Yongnuo and metabones?

Does anyone know if the Yongnuo lenses for Canon work properly with the metabones and Sony's PDAF? They have a 35mm f2, a 50mm 1.8, an 85mm 1.8 and a 100mm f2.
  10. Rawfa

A7II silent shutter?

Does anyone know if the A7II has an option to turn on the silent shutter mode (like the A7S)? A friend of mine asked me to shoot his play and I think the shutter sound would be very distracting to the audience and to the actors them selves.
  11. Rawfa

URGENT: tsa lock reset on Lowepro roller X200

Guys, does anyone know how to reset the tsa combination on the Lowepro roller X200 lock? I need this TODAY :(
  12. Rawfa

Please delete

Please delete
  13. Rawfa

A6300 speedbooster AF?

Has anyone been testing the A6300's pdaf with the metabones speedbooster? I would really love to use the A6300 "as a full frame camera". I have a 28mm 1.8, a 50mm 1.4 and an 85mm 1.8 that are all moderately compact and it would be awesome to use them with full pdaf support with the...
  14. Rawfa

Microadjusting with metabones?

Hey guys, I shot some stuff with my A7II + Metabones IV + Canon 28mm 1.8 and I found the shots kind of soft. I tried to microadjust but the option is not available. Is this normal?
  15. Rawfa

A6000 pdaf supported??

I don't really understand what does Sony mean with the A6000's new firmware update when they say "pdaf supported"...it was always supported. Or do they mean it's now supported like the A7II update that works with other lenses via electronic adapters? Can anyone with an A6000 update and...
  16. Rawfa

Commlite compatibility?

Guys, I have a commlite adapter and even though it says on their website that it supports the Canon 85mm f1.8 and the Sigma 17-70mm 2.8-4 macro OS neither lens work with the A7II. I've tested the Canon 28mm 1.8 and it works great with phase detect. Can anyone confirm if this lens works? The...
  17. Rawfa

Documentary being shot with an A7II & A7S

Gents, I've just started my campaign for an extremely important project on intolerance in Brazil called "Some kind of hatred". Brazil was always associated with heartwarming, welcoming people, but progressively this great nation is becoming scarred but acts of incredible intolerance and hatred...
  18. Rawfa

Metabones IV Canon - Sony e-mount

I'm looking for a Metabones IV Canon - Sony e-mount. You will be shipping to Texas. Paypal only.
  19. Rawfa

Sigma 30mm 1.4 emount!!!

(SR5) First image of the Sigma 30mm f/1.4 native(!!!) E-mount APS-C lens! | sonyalpharumors My main doubt is if it'll support pdaf, as other sigma emount lenses don't.
  20. Rawfa

Speedbooster alternative?

Is there any quality alternatives out there for the speedbooster for Canon EF lenses? The only I could find was the viltrox and one of the reviewers said it's not very good (Amazon.com : Viltrox Ef-e F/booster Speed Canon EOS Lens to Sony E Mount NEX Auto Focus Af Adapter : Camera & Photo)