The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. pedro39photo

Old Dalsa CCD "Colors" VS Modern CMOS Sony

Hi, i made the path to MF with Mamiya ZD back - Hasselblad H3D 22 - H3DII 39 But after i tried the mamiya DM33 of a friend of mine, was a huge huge impact on me. Never saw so beautiful skin tones, subtle micro dynamic range. For me a huge difference from Kodak sensors. And bought a used DF+ and...
  2. pedro39photo

Mamiya 7 - DigitalBack Adapter Plate Concept

Any one know if its technical possible to make a back plate for great film Mamiya 7 system work with digital backs? And sorry my bad photoshoped concept image... Pedro
  3. pedro39photo

FS: (EU) Hasselblad HC 35mm + 95mm Pol. + Acessories (All Pristine Condition)

Hello, going to sell some of my Hasselblad gear. (Just for EU) All accessories i could send by post mail carrier with earlier paypal payment. The lens i prefer to make the deal by hand in my beautiful sunshine city LISBON !!! (the lowcost air plane ticks are soo cheap today in EU...) So if you...
  4. pedro39photo

FS: Hasselblad - 95mm UV Filter - Mint in Original Box

Hello, I have to sell one Hasselblad - 95mm UV Filter in Mint condition, used 6 months only, with Original Box and Case. Asking 98$ Usd / 90€ Euros with shipping included and tracking postal code delivered. (I sell just to Europe/ USA) I am from Europe/Portugal, send me a PM for the deal...
  5. pedro39photo

Hidden 39.4MP resolution from a H3D39II ???

Hello everyone, Last days i was doing a test of several RAW converters, and for my surprise i found that the RawTherapee its not the best in image quality but...give me 39.4MP resolution from a 39MP Hassy H3DII 39MP back !!! I know that its not much a 0.5MP...but why this small sensor...
  6. pedro39photo

New Battery Grip Li-ion 2900 compatible with H3D ???

Hello, Any one tried the new capacity 2900mha battery on a H3D ??? I was thinking that was onely compatible with the new H5D before i saw this video with a H4D and the new battery... Barry Makariou shoots with the new Hasselblad Macro Converter | Page 2 | Hasselblad tv Thanks Pedro
  7. pedro39photo

Hasselblad 50-110mm Compendium Shade/Hood Alternatives?

Hello, Looking for a more budget friendly Compendium Shade/Hood Alternatives for my Hassy 50-110mm, and maybe with low height too, it scares me sometimes the amount of height put in the H3D body lens collar with the 50-110... I think that any alternative solution it must have the huge 95mm...
  8. pedro39photo

Hasselblad H3DII-39MP Best Camera/Raw Settings help for new user from Portugal

Hello everyone, I am a Industrial/Stock Photographer from Portugal and after a short 2 months experimentation with a H3D 22MP, i made the jump to the DMF and bought a H3DII - 39MP and a 50-110mm lenses. Now i have a lots of questions and i will try to resume all in one post, but first i have to...
  9. pedro39photo

FS: Hasselblad HC 50-110mm / H26mm / H Battery Grip CR-123A

Hello, selling my last hasselblad items, i am from Portugal. * Hasselblad HC 50-110mm AF - ( 1450€ / 1800$ USD) - RESERVED , WAITING FOR PAYMENT ( 29.890 actuations, in EXC ++ condition with no marks) * H Battery Grip CR-123A ( 80€ / 100$ USD) - RESERVED , WAITING FOR PAYMENT (Like new...
  10. pedro39photo

Killing the DMF system for the D800 (experiences)

Hello, i am DMF user ( Hasselblad H3D 22MP). I have 5000 USD and i feel myself in a LIMBO !!! after 2 weeks of peep pixel in D800 samples !!! what to do? a used H3D 39MP or D800 ? Looking for personal experiences from users, that totally leave the DMF system for the D800. Its true? there is...
  11. pedro39photo

WTB: Hasselblad H3D II 22MP or 39MP Kit.

Hello, i am tired of waiting for a d800e !! Looking to buy a a kit of hasselblad in good conditions and low actuations of the series: H3D - 39MP H3D II - 22MP or 39MP I am a photographer from Portugal/Lisbon, i onely make the deal by hand, and it can be done in the restaurant of the Lisbon...