The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

Cambo HR40 T/S mount - question

Has anyone had a problem with a "wobbly" front element of the lens (ie the section that connects to the copal shutter with this particular lens or with any of the Cambo T/S mount lenses? It sort of rocks 1-2mm. All Cambo fixed non-T/S lenses that I have do not "wobbly". cheers Richard
  2. R

Magnifi - innovative design

Those looking for adapters for iphones and especially those with ipod touch as viewfinders, here's another innovative design and hope they achieve their goals: Magnifi - World's First iPhone Universal Photoadapter Case by Xianne and Isaac Penny — Kickstarter If successful, this will work on...
  3. R

FS: Manfrotto 405 Pro Geared Head (Quick Release)

Manfrotto 405 Pro Geared Head (Quick Release) + plate for sale @ A$250. Item located in Sydney AU. Express Parcel Post @ A$65 (it's nearly 2kg). Paypal. Small marking here and there – see image. All the gears (ie X, Y and panning) are in perfect working condition ie smooth and fluid. It...
  4. R

Arca-Swiss Slidefix Quickset Device

I am looking at getting this new (?) device but needing to know whether it actually comes in two versions: a) 1/4" threaded; and b) separate mounting screw into female ballhead thread mount? Or whether the device also comes with a 3/8" threaded base. The latter would be preferred saving...
  5. R

Hasselblad HC80mm f2.8 lens - MINT

This is the last of my H'Blad. The lens has less than 900 actuation and in MINT condition. Includes: 1) HC 80mm lens 2) Both rear and front caps 3) Lens pouch 4) Lens hood USD $800 (plus freight + 4.5% paypal).
  6. R

FS: Kapturegroup - Oneshote cable

I'm now using a "single" shot DB. Will post worldwide to paypal address. US$250 all inclusive (except for any duties/taxes).
  7. R

FS: Cambo RS w/ lens

I have a Cambo WRS w/ HR35mm f4.5 standard RS lens mount (NOT T/S mount). Both in excellent condition due to limited use. Comes with carry bag, LED light, CaptureIntergration Lens shading filter. NO interface plate. HOWEVER, at the right price, I will include the H-interface plate. Items...
  8. R

FS: Hasselblad Rechargeable 7.2V Battery Grip for H Camera

I have two spare batteries left over - fairly new - rarely used - as you may have noticed, recently sold my H2 kit w/ only less than 20 actuations. Includes: battery and protective cap (no box). Asking... US$100 each (plus shipping + paypal) - registered international parcel post US$20. PM...
  9. R

FS: CF39-H mount - warranty expires May 2010

The unit is showing 645 activation. Warranty until May 2010. I know you can extend warranty under CPP before the said expiration date. But please check with them as they keep changing the rules. Looks new - clean sensor. Just recently returned from Denmark [u]because someone wanted to buy...
  10. R

FS: Hasselblad H2 camera (31 activation)

I have a brand new 31 activation H2 camera (inc prism, 1x battery grip, 1x rechargeable grip and recharger) up for sale. This is NOT an upgrade from H1! All will be packed in original box. Why brand new? A replacement camera. Still have local warranty until May 2010 (but no good elsewhere)...
  11. R

Cambo RS - Digitar 47mmXL - T/S lens mount

Can someone please post some test shots of their Digitar 47mm XL via a T/S cambo lens mount? I know a couple of you are looking at getting their said lens converted and one has already been sent via CI to Denmark. I'm more interested with those shooting with DB 39mp or greater esp with P65+...
  12. R

WTB: Cambo RS ground glass

Looking for Cambo RS ground glass. Please PM me.
  13. R

FS: Rodenstock HR 35mm f4 Lens WDS-552

I have a 3yrs old Cambo Wide RS Digital HR 35mm Lens WDS-552 for grab. I've just ordered the new HR40mm on TS WRS mount so I need to sell this. PM if interested.
  14. R

FS - Hasselblad CF39 digital back w/ H mount -Ixpress (3wks old)

This is a near "brand new" CF39 unit (2.2"TFT screen NOT the 2.5" TFT). 12 months warranty started in May/09 (3 wks ago). Unit only just returned from Denmark for a new colour calibration/upgrade due to memo sent out in March 09 - also to make sure everything is up-to-date! I suppose you can...
  15. R

Leaf Aptus II users experiences...

I'm in the market for a Leaf Aptus II 7 or 10. I shoot mainly with Alpa SWC and HR lenses. I am NOT interested with Hasselblad - "please do not apply!":) So I am looking for Leaf Aptus users experiences - ie good and bad etc - promise... this will be a "Chatham House Rule" :angel: Richard
  16. R

FS: Hasselblad HC35mm - MINT!

The lens was purchased brand new via Hasselbald retailer Australia. MINT condition (268 shots) - NO fungas, scratches and haze in the lens/glass - front AND back. UV filter was fitted from the beginning. Used for one photography session and in Oct I acqured two Rodenstock HR lenses. Thereafter...
  17. R

WTB: Cambo wide viewfinder

I am looking to buy a used/good condition cambo wide viewfinder. If anyone has one (esp those Cambo users defecting to Alpa Max). Please PM me directly. Many thanks.