The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

FS: 35 Summicron ASPH black paint

Lens has minor brassing where the lens hood clips (see image 3). Glass is excellent. $2600 net + shipping.
  2. R

FS: Rolleiflex 2.8F + extras

Rolleiflex 2.8F. Camera and lenses in excellent condition, the only flaw is on the plastic meter cover (see detailed images) -Meter difuser -Waist level finder -Prism finder -Leather magnifying binoculars -Camera case in mint condition -Camera strap -Rolleinar 2 with case -Rolleinar 3 with...
  3. R

WTB: Hasselblad SWC/M

Please contact me if you have one for sale or interested in trading for some Leica M gear. Cheers!
  4. R

WTB - Leica 21 Super Angulon M f/3.4

Thanks!
  5. R

FS: Rolleiflex 2.8F + Rolleinar + Filters

Selling one of my Rolleiflex 2.8F, serviced by Harry Fleenor in August (overhauled, new brightscreen, etc... I will provide all paperwork). Includes strap, lens cover, Rolleinar close up set, and two Rollei filters (yellow and red). $1,900 + shipping. Thanks!
  6. R

FS: MP a-la-carte

Brand new a-la-carte MP, shot about 20 rolls on it. You can still send the passport warranty in your name. -Black paint -0.85 viewfinder -Single framelines -Vulkanite cover -Classic script on top Boxes, etc... all included, of course :) $4800 + shipping I'm traveling but will respond to...
  7. R

FS or FT: Voigtlander 35/1.2 Chrome

Excellent condition with all boxes and manual. Original manufacturer's warranty until October. Selling for $1100 net or to trade + cash (depending on the lens) for a Leica 50 Summilux (v1 or v2) or 90 Summicron pre-ASPH. Cheers!
  8. R

WTB: Hasselblad SWC

Please contact me if you have one for sale. Thanks!
  9. R

FS: Leica Motor M

Leica Motor M, works great, with box. $325 net to me + shipping.
  10. R

SOLD: Leica M2 (Self-timer, L sealed)

Selling a self-timer Leica M2. Vulkanite is intact, L sealed, shutter speeds sound good, clean viewfinder. Other than some brightmarks on the top from the meter and the sides from the straps, it is in perfect cosmetic condition. $850 net to me + shipping.
  11. R

WTB: Deardorff 8x10

Please contact me directly via email riccis at riccisvalladares.com if you are selling one of these or know of someone who is. Thanks!
  12. R

SOLD: MacPro

-2 x 2.66 GHz Dual-Core Intel Xenon -5 GB RAM -ATI Radeon X1900 XT Video Card -4 Hard Drives (250 GB, 500 GB, 750 GB, 250 GB) -OS X Version 10.4.11 -Wireless Mighty Mouse $1,500 + shipping
  13. R

Leica salesperson wanted

Ever wanted to work for Leica? This is your chance... For anyone looking to work at Leica's first Store in Store opening in a few weeks in West Palm Beach, this is your opportunity as they are looking for an experienced salesperson. The Pro Shop for Photographers is currently accepting...
  14. R

David's M9 review is up now

http://dfarkas.blogspot.com/2009/09/leica-m9-review-shooting-in-wetzlar.html Thanks for getting this up, bud... I know you are sick like a dog :) Get better!
  15. R

Fun M9 poll (with a poll attached this time)

Per Guy's suggestion, let's have an M9 guessing game :deadhorse:
  16. R

FS: 21 lux

I decided that for my needs 21mm is too wide in FF and I'm sticking to 28mm. This baby is in mint condition (still unregistered) and come with all the goodies. $5,400
  17. R

SOLD: Leica M8.2 BP

Perfect condition... All the goodies included. $4,500
  18. R

SOLD: Leica M8.2 Chrome

Perfect condition... All the goodies included. $4,500
  19. R

SOLD: Leica 21 f/3.4 Super Angulon

Just bought this last week from Cindy Flood but the 21 lux is finally here... Silver version with back cover (the long one) and hood. Lens elements look good and very faint bright marks. I shot a roll over the weekend and the images look great. $1050 + shipping.
  20. R

FS: Leica SF-58 flash

Brand new, $550