The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. 1

WTB: Profoto Acute Ring

Looking to purchase one of these with bracket for use as a fill light with one of my AcuteB packs. Thanks, Chad
  2. 1

Sigma 50mm 1.4 Nikon mount

I'm calling this V2. It's not the art but it's the version of the 50 that has the updated smooth finish vs. the wrinkle finish of the original version. Purchased new by me though I can't find the receipt. The body has some very superficial rub marks from the bag it lives in and the hood has a...
  3. 1

RRS TP-243 Ground Level Tripod

This is in excellent condition in it's carry case with allen wrench. It's $390 shipped from RRS. $300 TP-243 Ground-Level Tripod - TP-243
  4. 1

WTB: Elinchrom Maxi or HP Reflectors

I'm interested in the Maxi Spot, Maxi Lite, or the HP sports reflectors. Anyone looking to unload? I'd also be interested in a background reflector. Thanks, Chad
  5. 1

WTB: Nikon D3s

Have one you are not using but haven't put the effort into listing? Let me know. Thanks! -Chad
  6. 1

Nikon 600mm f/4 VR

This is in immaculate condition. It has not been used other than the backyard fooling around. I just can't bring myself to put it to actual use. Too much lens for me. Everything included as new. The RRS foot and two Lenscoat hoodies are also included along with original receipt from Adorama. US...
  7. 1

Kirk LP-45 foot & BL-D3 L plate

Foot for Nikon 70-200 is in excellent condition. $65 including all fees. L plate for D3/D3s is also in excellent condition. $140 including all fees.
  8. 1

RRS B150-B Macro Package

This is in excellent condition. Retails for $490 shipped. I'd like $400 including all fees. Here is the link to the package: http://reallyrightstuff.com/ProductDesc.aspx?code=B150-B-Pkg&type=3&eq=&desc I also have some Kenko extension tubes, a Wimberley F-2 macro bracket and a Wimberley M-8...
  9. 1

Profoto Acute heads (3)

I have three Acute heads in excellent condition, each including a zoom reflector and the plastic covers. I also have two umbrella reflectors that I will include if interested. The reflectors do have some minor dings. I'd like $475 shipped for each combo. These will work with any Acute pack...
  10. 1

Profoto 7b pack & two heads

This kit is 100% functional. The battery does not take a full charge and will most likely need a re-cell. The cell is $77 via the Mack group. The pack was most likely a rental unit at some point. It has it's fair share of dents, dings and scratches but is fully operational. These things are...
  11. 1

Plume wafer 200

Yep, that's right. You've heard of it, maybe you've even seen it but you've most likely never seen one for sale. That's probably because these things are top notch and made to last a lifetime. I got this as part of a package deal and as much as I'd love to keep this thing and have it around if...
  12. 1

WTB: Profoto acuteb 600 kit

I'm in the market for the acuteb 600 (600r) pack with head. If you have one collecting dust now is your chance to rid yourself of it. :p Thanks, Chad