The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

Fun w/Digital M Images

Usually, when I came to Paris before (and I did a LOT of trips to Paris the last years) , I literally brought tons of equipment with me. This time, I only had my Leica M240 and a very few lenses with me. My bag was so small that I felt this will never be gonna work out. Not only that -I also...
  2. S

Leica Summilux 50mm f/1.4 ASPH review

Hey, very nice review. I had the standard 50 'lux asph in chrome and "upgraded" to the black chrome asph version - it's a beautiful lens and I feel you have summed up very nicely what makes this lens stand out from almost all other lenses. What was (almost) more interesting was your review of...
  3. S

Anyone shooting weddings or portarits with Leica System

I did this two months after I picked up a Leica M for the first time: Festhalten - jetzt wird gefeiert (my blog is in german) Main lens was the Summilux 50. The very first shot - trying to keep the deco from being blown away from the wind - was only a point-and-shoot. No AF, nothing else -...
  4. S

FS: Hasselblad 203FE, 80FE, E12 / 50 Distagon / 150 Sonnar / Extras

Yes, there is a modification required to make this camera work with digital backs. After modification, there will be a badge on the left side of the camera, as displayed here. It may be very hard to get this modification done, as Hasselblad is the only vendor, and they stopped servicing the...
  5. S

FS: Contax 645/Nikon Adapter with AF and Aperture!

Still available, asking 400€, 450$
  6. S

FS (EU): Cambo Wide DS & Schneider 58 XL

SOLD: Cambo Wide DS & Schneider 58 XL This item is sold, thank you!
  7. S

Bump. New price: 1400€ plus shipping. I also consider to trade / change for a reasonable offer: - Hasselblad 80 FE / CFE lens - 6x12 / 6x17 camera (e.g. Horseman, Fuji G617, Fuji GX617 ... or some other things you have sitting on the shelf that may be interesting.
  8. S

FS: Contax 645 Kit: Zeiss 80/2 plus other lenses

Hey Forum, I'm selling my Contax 645 camera. It is in great shape, works perfect and gives great results. I will also consider a trade - let me know what you have. What you get: Contax 645 body, with viewfinder, front and rear caps, magazine and film insert. Zeiss 80/2 with both caps and...
  9. S

Hey there! Up for sale is this wonderful Cambo Wide DS, with the Schneider 58 mm f/5.6 XL lens. This camera comes in a great shape. There are virtually no marks, dents or whatever. It has been used with great care - but not often enough and that's the reason I want to let it go to a good, new...
  10. S

Hasselblad X1D

It was just announced yesterday. Stay cool and request for a demo. http://www.hasselblad.com/support/enquiries/demo-request
  11. S

Hasselblad X1D

I followed some of your messages, have read some whining of whatever topic. Just to mention a few: Hasselblad never manufactured their own sensors. So what? Hasselblad has Truefocus technology mucho better than other brands - why worry? Who cares? DNG is not better than 3FF. Go, live with...
  12. S

For Sale: PocketWizard TT1/TT5 Set (incl. AC-3) - Nikon

Sold. Thanks to the forum.
  13. S

Behind the scenes

Some days ago, a shooting for a private client's car (a Mercedes Pagoda). Btw: It's this 'blad.
  14. S

For Sale: PocketWizard TT1/TT5 Set (incl. AC-3) - Nikon

Hey there, up for sale is my last kit of Pocket Wizard TT1/TT5's. It consists of 1 x TT1 Sender 2 x TT5 Transceiver 1 x AC-3 Zone Controller This set gives you full Nikon CLS functionality withouth the hassle of visibility for infrared. Additionally, you get the option to control the flash...
  15. S

WTB: 6x12 Camera

Hey Forum, I'm looking for a nice 6x12 Format camera. Horseman SW 612 Linhof 612 PC or a Gaoersi / Dayi camera with adapted lens. Lens should be in the area of 50 - 70 mm.
  16. S

Hello, Baby!

Some more p0rn.
  17. S

WTB: Hasselblad Focussing Screen 42215

Let me know if you have one that you sell.
  18. S

Contax 645 - 35 mm f/3.5 Lens -

Sold. Thanks for your inquiries.