The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

FS: Contax 645 Kit: Zeiss 80/2 plus other lenses

Hey Forum, I'm selling my Contax 645 camera. It is in great shape, works perfect and gives great results. I will also consider a trade - let me know what you have. What you get: Contax 645 body, with viewfinder, front and rear caps, magazine and film insert. Zeiss 80/2 with both caps and...
  2. S

FS (EU): Cambo Wide DS & Schneider 58 XL

Hey there! Up for sale is this wonderful Cambo Wide DS, with the Schneider 58 mm f/5.6 XL lens. This camera comes in a great shape. There are virtually no marks, dents or whatever. It has been used with great care - but not often enough and that's the reason I want to let it go to a good, new...
  3. S

For Sale: PocketWizard TT1/TT5 Set (incl. AC-3) - Nikon

Hey there, up for sale is my last kit of Pocket Wizard TT1/TT5's. It consists of 1 x TT1 Sender 2 x TT5 Transceiver 1 x AC-3 Zone Controller This set gives you full Nikon CLS functionality withouth the hassle of visibility for infrared. Additionally, you get the option to control the flash...
  4. S

WTB: 6x12 Camera

Hey Forum, I'm looking for a nice 6x12 Format camera. Horseman SW 612 Linhof 612 PC or a Gaoersi / Dayi camera with adapted lens. Lens should be in the area of 50 - 70 mm.
  5. S

WTB: Hasselblad Focussing Screen 42215

Let me know if you have one that you sell.
  6. S

Contax 645 - 35 mm f/3.5 Lens -

Hi there, Up for sale is my Contax 35 mm Lens. It's in a very good shape, focussed fast and is tack sharp also. Asking 600€, 650 $, shipping worldwide. PayPal Accepted (+2%) See the images below. Image from this lens:
  7. S

Hello, Baby!

Say Hello to my new Hasselblad 501 C. Bought this kit with the 80 and the 150. As it is all black, I call it my "Little Darth Vader". :cool:
  8. S

FS: Profoto B2 Location Kit (Europe/Germany)

Hi there, i'm selling a Profoto B2 Location Kit: 1 x B2 Off-Camera Flash Generator 2 x B2 Flash head 2 x Li-Ion Battery 1 x Charger 2,8A 1 x B2 Bag bought in June 2015. Asking for 2200€, but will consider your price suggestion. Pickup in Germany (79594) or ship (will add real shipment...
  9. S

FS: Contax 645/Nikon Adapter with AF and Aperture!

I'm selling one of those extreme rare Contax 645/Nikon Adapters with FULL Autofokus and Aperture function. It will give you full functionality with every Contax 645 Zeiss Lens on your Nikon Camera. Full Autofocus (except for the 120 Macro, of course), Aperture and great Zeiss image quality -...
  10. S

Focussing issues

Hey there, I recently acquired a Cambo Wide DS. So far, I did a first roll of film (and lost four images to the dark slide). Today, I shot a roll of T-Max 100 in a nice creek here in South Tyrol, Italy while in vacation. Everything went fine. BUT - I would love to find out any kind of...
  11. S

Say Hi to my new Cambo Wide DS

Hi there, this my first post in the Large Format Thread. Tuesday my new camera arrived from the UK: a Cambo Wide DS with the Schneider Super-Angulon 58 mm XL f/5.6. I use a Horseman 6x12 back for panoramas - I ordered the camera for that reason, as I had initially no intention to do 4x5 sheet...
  12. S

NSFW: Lucia in Vienna.

Although I had my Nikon D800E with me, this image was done with a XT-1 and the "Kit Lens" 18-55 and nothing more than natural light.
  13. S

NSFW: Yana.

During a shooting in the evening, suddenly the sun came thru the window blinds. I changed my set and we took some ver beautiful images - after just a few minutes, the opportunity was gone, but the image remain:
  14. S

NSFW: Gabriella.

I met her in Vienna for a second shooting. Lots of different sets, but this one is my favorite from that day:
  15. S

Back into MF

I just wanted to let you guys know that my new Hasselblad arrived two days ago... :D
  16. S

NSFW: Devotion.

... no more words needed, I think.
  17. S

NSFW: Daria - Light and Shadow

Nikon D800e 50 mm 1.4 1 x SB-910 and a Beautydish:
  18. S

Daria - stretched.

Nikon D800e, 85 mm 1.8G.
  19. S

(NSFW): Valentina.

I don't want to tell a big story. Just enjoy her heavenly beauty:
  20. S

(Not so) NSFW: In the elevator ...

Recently, I did some shootings in a Hotel Suite. There was an elevator in that Suite to reach every of its three stories ... and a nice place for something special: