The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

SOLD: Sony A7RII Kolari modified v3 with extras

Sony A7RII in beautiful condition, modified by Kolari with a thinner sensor cover-- at an added cost of $500.00. This is the latest version of the Kolari modification. The Kolari conversion dramatically improves the image quality with Leica M mount wide lenses. Comes with all original packaging...
  2. M

SOLD: Techart Leica M to Sony E AUTOFOCUS adapter

SOLD: $335.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Brand new, just arrived techart LM-EA7 I was on the pre-order list, placed my order in early February and just got it. It DOES work! Allows for autofocus with any M mount lens, or any lens that can...
  3. M

WTB: Fogg B Sharp bag

Looking for a Fogg B Sharp, preferably in mint/ mint minus condition.
  4. M

White Lightning Studio Lighting cheap!

For Sale, two Paul Buff White Lightning units, both in excellent condition. 1. X1600 Unit, perfect working condition, with soft case, cord, standard reflector and protective cap. Asking $300.00 shipped and paypaled in the CONUS. 2. X800 Unit perfect working condition, except modeling bulb...
  5. M

M246 shipping

Just arrived!
  6. M

M246 shipping

Just got my call, shipping Monday, in my hands Wednesday.
  7. M

Anyone up for a CMOS MM?

I would have bought the current MM, but I just didn't like the M9 body. I already set aside the funds for an M240 based MM. I'm in, no question.
  8. M

FS: Mainly B+W filters, some VND Heliopan, some Leitz. etc.

PM sent, I'll take the 39, 43, and 46 Orange, and the 39mm 3.0 ND
  9. M

Poll: choose 2 Leica M lenses for travel

Either 21 SEM and 50 Lux ASPH, or 35 Lux FLE and 75 Summicron
  10. M

WTB: Rolleiflex, mint and functioning

Looking for a mint/mint- Rolleiflex 2.8F, GX, FX
  11. M

Voigtlander 21 ultron

Glad to see the you like the lens!
  12. M

Experience with Insurance on Leica Gear

Thanks Marc, You're right, the fee on the LLC is $25.00, not $50.00 as I stated. I grilled my agent before doing an Inland Marine Policy, even though my primary concern was theft from my home--- I pelted him hypotheticals ranging from armed robbery to "what if I drop it into the briny depths of...
  13. M

I looked at PPA also, just didn't feel confident with them. Whew, 1.75% is double what I'm paying. I did have a claim about 10 years ago, no issues with payout, although I did have receipts for most things, and all serial numbers on file with the insurance company beforehand.
  14. M

Hey Mike, My policy is through Allstate-- I don't know if it helped, but I also have 2 homeowners policies, and 2 auto policies with them. I looked at adding the gear on a homeowners rider, but the commercial policy was so much cheaper, and the terms -- like replacement coverage vs...
  15. M

George, I make my living as an attorney, but I started a photography limited liability company-- it really is as simple as filling out a couple forms and paying $50.00 per year for the business license ( in Michigan at least)-- tax wise, it's part of my normal income tax filing, effortless. You...
  16. M

SF-26 and flash exposure comp on M240?

Thanks Dave, I was stumbling on the same procedure-- I think, if that is the only way to swing it, I might as well pick up a mint SF-58, and use a SF-24 or SF-20 in "A" mode when I want a smaller unit.
  17. M

SF-26 and flash exposure comp on M240?

Based on Leica's assertion that the SF-26 is compatible with all the current series, I picked one up today. Maybe I'm missing something here, but there appears to be no way to set flash exposure comp-- nothing on the flash itself, nor in the menu for the M240-- Have I totally missed it?
  18. M

WTB 50mm Elmarit M

Looking for a modern version 50mm Elmarit M, black or chrome, preferably with box, etc.
  19. M

Old school (M4) or new school (M240)?

Solved the quandry. I found a 1969 M4, that the original owner shot a couple rolls of film with, put back in the Leitz plastic bag, then back into the box with instruction manual, warranty card (unfilled), and Leitz literature, then placed in storage until now. Mint condition, its on its way to...