The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

WTB: RRS Bxpro1 Fuji X pro 1 plate

I know it's a long shot but.... I'm looking for a RRS Fuji X Pro 1 plate. Not looking for the L piece or the grip, just the bottom plate itself. Garrett
  2. D

experiences with different 4x5 view finders?

I'm using a Cambo SC with the standard glass and fresnel with dark cloth.... My eyes suck by the way... Thoughts/experiences on the various finders/hoods that are out there? (prism/monocular/binocular/etc). Especially for indoor/low light....
  3. D

wtb: Polaroid 405/Fuji PA-145 back

Hey guys, Looking for a Polaroid 405 or Fuji PA-145 back to use the 4.25x3.25 pack film with my 4x5. Anyone have one laying around at a fair price? Thanks Garrett
  4. D

shelf life of unmixed D76?

I've been using D76 and love it, my solution was mixed 20 months ago and still working great so I know when stored properly it can last much longer than the rated life. However, I'm running out. I was gifted a bag of D76 powder, still sealed, no signs of damage to it's packaging. However...
  5. D

NSFW: 1st 4x5 shot

Sorry, Didn't have any silly overly artistic title to call this image. :) I've been in an anti model mood lately and strongly believe that there is beauty in everyone and have been yearning to shoot everyday ordinary folks unhidden... This was my first attempt shooting LF. 210mm Fujinon on a...
  6. D

BellowsN infinity focus LF lenses?

Has anyone adapted LF lenses to M645 bayonet to use on the auto bellows? I just got my hands on the awesome older Bellows N and I'd like to try to economically adapt a LF lens to obtain infinity (or as close to it as possible) focus. Something kind of like the old kodak ektar 127mm as they're...
  7. D

WTB: PhaseOne Rolling Case

Looking for the PhaseOne Rolling Hard case that's normally included in the Value Added Kits if anyone might be interested in selling here in the U.S. Thanks Garrett
  8. D

Safari 6.0 woes Über large jpgs

I know this kind of fits here but also kind of doesn't. My wife and I were walking around downtown and stopped into the apple store check out the latest retina display MBP's and see how they really handle with hi-res images... Sadly, safari 6.0 consistently crashed on every retina MBP that we...
  9. D

with all this talk of tripod heads....

Can anyone recommend a good head/leg combo that doesn't break the bank? I currently have a Velbon el carmagne 530 w/ph205 pan head. It works just OK for basic use but I'm shooting more macro stuff... Ideally: Something geared ala Manfrotto 405 head but Arca type quick release as I'd be using...
  10. D

FS: Sony VG-10 w/18-200 OSS and Nikon adapter

I realize we're mostly stills folks here, me too hence the reason for selling my VG-10 For sale is my barely used Sony NEX-VG10 interchangeable lens camcorder with Sony OSS 18-200 lens, spare Hi capacity Battery, and Nikon G Lens adapters (can control aperture of lens with no aperture ring)...
  11. D

FS: Aptus 22 kit with P1 AF body

For sale is my Phase One 645AF (same as mamiya AFDIII), Mamiya 80mm AF, Leaf Aptus 22, 120/220 Film Back, Polariod Back, Phase One hard case, full accessory kit. I'm located in the US, in Charleston. Face to Face sale would be preferred but could ship in the US. All but the film/pola back...
  12. D

WTB: Used 645DF/80mm LS lens U.S.

Looking for a used 645DF body and 80mm LS lens to purchase here in the U.S. Thanks Garrett