The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. GaryAyala

WHS Urinetown

Whitney High School's 2015 production of Urinetown. Cerritos, California All photos shot with Fuji XT1: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6
  2. GaryAyala

The Peace March

A friend owns a Doughnut shop in one of the poorer sections of Los Angeles. They were robbed and my friend's brother wrestled with the robber and was fatally stabbed. The community organized a Peace March as both a stand against violence and in memory of Andy Ung. #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6...
  3. GaryAyala

WHS Presents The Curious Savage

Whitney High School Cerritos, California All photos shot with the Fuji XT1. #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 Thanks for Viewing, Gary
  4. GaryAyala

GX 680III Update

My camera came in yesterday from Japan. It appears new, complete with an unblemished box and Japanese instruction manual. (I smelled it expecting a new car smell ... got nothing but a faint hint of maguro.) Still waiting for backs and fronts (lenses). Gary
  5. GaryAyala

New to 120 Scanning

I haven't shot Medium Format since the 1970's. I've just purchased a Fuji GX 689III. I'm looking for a custom lab for scanning in Los Angeles. Recommendations for a decent scanner which won't break the bank. Thanks, Gary
  6. GaryAyala

I Just Got Me a Film Camera

A Fuji GX 680III to be precise. Gary
  7. GaryAyala

Brea Jazz Festival 2014 - Derek Bordeaux

All images captured with Fuji X-T1: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6
  8. GaryAyala

Brea Jazz Festival - 2013

Yeah, 2013 ... I am so behind in processing. I have stuff more than four year old gathering cobwebs in my hard drive. Here's some stuff from a year ago: #1 X-Pro 1 w/ 55-200 @ 200mm, 1/320, f/4.8, ISO 800 #2 X-Pro 1 w/ 55-200 @ 200mm, 1/250, f/4.8, ISO 800 #3 X-Pro 1 w/ 55-200 @ 200mm...
  9. GaryAyala

WHS Talent Show

Whitney High School Talent Show Cerritos, California All images snapped with the Fujifilm X-T1, X-E2 and X-Pro1: #1 #2 #3 #4 Thanks for Viewing, Gary
  10. GaryAyala

oops please delete (double post)

oops
  11. GaryAyala

T-Ball

Luke tries T-Ball: #1 ssssStrike One! #2 ssssStrike Two! #3 Luke slams a rope to short. #4 The race to First. #5 Keeping his eye on the ball. Thanks for Viewing, Gary PS- All shot with a Fuji XT1.
  12. GaryAyala

Youth Soccer/Futbol

All shot with the XT1 #1 #2 #3 #4
  13. GaryAyala

Hope - Mom - Steven - Baby Javier

Were just four of the names hand printed on the hundreds of Luminaries honoring those loved ones taken by cancer. #1 A participant waits for the final lap, her candle lighted a symbol for those who have passed and a hope for a cure. #2 This was the Relay for Life, a fundraiser sponsored...
  14. GaryAyala

War Photography

The LA Times, (April 21), has a rather extensive article on War Photography. Much different than I expected, more of War Photography 101, an intelectual examination, comparisons and contrasts between art (paintings) and photography. Some interesting quotes: "George Bernard Shaw said he would...
  15. GaryAyala

Whitney High School Talent Show

Whitney High School - Cerritos, California #1 OMD w/ PL25mm, 1/2000, F/2.5, ISO 1600 #2 OMD w/ O75mm, 1/250, F/4, ISO 1600 #3 OMD w/ P35-100 @ 85mm, 1/500, F/4, ISO 1600 #4 OMD w/ P35-100 @ 100mm, 1/30, F/5.6, ISO 1250 #5 OMD w/ P35-100 @ 100mm, 1/250, F/2.8, ISO 1600 #6 OMD w/...
  16. GaryAyala

Poncho Sanches at the Brea Jazz Festival

#1 #2 #3 #4 THANKS FOR VIEWING, Gary
  17. GaryAyala

Relay for Life - Pomona, CA

A combo fundraiser and awareness campaign sponsored by the American Cancer Society. There was was a great atmosphere of a huge family picnic, laughter and fun. But every time you turned around there was a purple 'Survivor' shirt and the seemingly endless line of luminarias, each in tribute to...