The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. moreammo

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun With The Fuji X100s Just started using it today, looks pretty good so far :) @ISO 3200, btw :)
  2. moreammo

Fuji XF35 1.4 mint

What is the price ;)
  3. moreammo

The Film Look...

David, For me it's not about the look of film but rather the work flow. I greatly enjoy processing and printing there's just something about it, the smell, the feel, the overall experience of releasing your captured imaged onto the page as you see it. Right now i use an M9 because i do not...
  4. moreammo

How much of a seller's remorse would you get if you sold your Monochrom

Yes please do, i would love also to know how. my skills are lacking in this area as i have not been able to achieve this. this is not to say that i can not get a result i like with my M9, i certainly can and will continue to do so. but the fact remains it would take some work to make it get the...
  5. moreammo

How much of a seller's remorse would you get if you sold your Monochrom

I disagree. If someone will take a photo of a red apple next to a green bell pepper with both the mono and the m9 and convert the m9 file to b and w as they normally would.. I think the results will be obvious. I saw this done recently... the mono acts as b and w should... the m9 not so much.
  6. moreammo

FS:Like New Leica Monochrom

so it goes :)
  7. moreammo

FS:Like New Leica Monochrom

you can ignore my PM, i wasn't paying attention :)
  8. moreammo

Saw your post on the Monochrom Are you in Austin? -jon

Saw your post on the Monochrom Are you in Austin? -jon
  9. moreammo

New M files available from Jono

+1 to the best samples i've seen yet. more over the samples are genuine quality photos no matter the gear, excellent job, i especially like the reflection in the puddle. great work sir! -Jon
  10. moreammo

Negative feedback!!!

Thanks Pete, i sure am glad i pulled out. -Jon
  11. moreammo

Negative feedback!!!

Blatant scam by member juyjoy also known as mary joy florece from the Philippines (probably not a real name). We were going to trade her 50mm summilux asph for my 35 lux and 50 cron. she sent me the following photo along with closer images of the lens as proof that she had the lens. DSC02015...
  12. moreammo

M6 ttl bubbles on top plate

My M6 had a some bubbles up there too. nothing crazy but it is normal. i was once told out it was because of the material they used underneath was not brass on those units and the method they used to bind the paint was meant for brass. i don't know if thats true or not but thats what i heard. -Jon
  13. moreammo

WTT 35 lux + 50 cron pre-asp for 50 lux asph

Just putting a feeler out. i'm considering trading or selling and buying... my recently cla'd (DAG) 35 lux pre-asph and my 50 Cron (latest with built in hood) pre-asph for a 50 lux asph. anyone out there want to talk about a possible trade? Thanks for looking :) -Jon
  14. moreammo

Leica m8 w/ box SN 3200468

Thanks for the info! good luck with your sale
  15. moreammo

Leica m8 w/ box SN 3200468

What strap is that in the photos?
  16. moreammo

FS Leica M OEM Battery / A&A Silk Strap / Thumbs Up

What is the length of the strap?
  17. moreammo

FS Zuiko 50 F2 Macro

Bump
  18. moreammo

FS Zuiko 50 F2 Macro

I have here a 10/10 Zuiko 50/2 Macro this lens has been barely used and is in mint condition. I'm asking $200 shipped and Paypal'd to Conus only please. Shoot me a PM with any questions.
  19. moreammo

Where your Leica lives?

I take my M9 and 50 Cron with me everywhere, work included.
  20. moreammo

Leica M Monochrom Monochrome

The warranty doesn't transfer? Crazy