The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

Sigma DP-2 Merrill images

Just coming back from a week trip over Chiang Mai Thailand with the Sigma DP-2 Merrill, to share some of the images from the trip. Best, Pingang
  2. P

Sigma DP-1 Merrill shots

Got my DP-1 Merrill and out for some shots in recent trip to Taiwan. The scenery shot made in a fishing harbor in East Taiwan, Nanfang'ao (Southern Bay), and one portrait made on one of Taiwan most celebrated photography master - Ko Sichi, a close friend of mine. And a close-up on egg shelves...
  3. P

WTB adapter for digital back Hasselblad V mount for Alpa 12 cameras

Hi, Anyone has the adapter for digital back of Hasselblad V mount for Alpa 12 cameras? BR, Pingang
  4. P

FS - Sinar CMV Lenses

Hi, I am selling two SINAR CMV lense CMV Sinaron Digital HR 28mm f/4.5 - USD 5,500 * This is the highly acclaimed Rodenstock Digital HR in CMV configuration, excellent lens, almost new - but somehow I cannot locate the original box - but the lens itself only has gone thru test shot, never use...
  5. P

FS - Sinar P3 S/L + eV75H

Hi, I am selling one of my back up unit: Sinar P3 with S/L - original Sinar Box, only test runs, never been use for work, practically new. for USD 5,800 Wide angle bellow 100EL, new still in sealed bag, USD 450, if sold together with Sinar P3 S/L, total price USD 6,000 Sinar eVolution 75H...
  6. P

Nikon D800E with Carl Zeiss Super APO TPP 300/2.8T* + paired 1.7X

Put the Nikon D800E with the invincible Carl Zeiss Super APO TPP 300/2.8 T* with its paired 1.7X. I have this lens use on my Hasselblad 205FCC, Contax 645AF with film and now Phase backs, Canon and Nikon and SONY NEX, great images besides lots of fun. Plan a new shoot with this set up soon...
  7. P

FS - Canon 1DsIII + RRS L Plate, excellent condition

Hi, I am selling one of my 1DsIII that was of moderate used inside my studio by myself only therefore it is of excellent condition and the sensor was recently cleaned by Canon service center. Camera with everything from original package exept I no longer have the user manual booklet but I can...
  8. P

FS - Leica M CP-L System & Filters & SF24D & Leica Lupe & others Flash

FS - Leica M CP-L System & Filters & SF24D & Leica Lupe & others Flash Hi, I have the full set of Leica Universal CP-L for M System like new, inclusing E46/E39 adapter rings with original carrying case for USD 325, PayPal & international shipping included. Also quite a few original Leica...