The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

Capture One Pro 10 is here!

Dear Forum, Its with great pleasure I can inform you that Capture One Pro is now live at Capture One Pro 10 Imaging Software | PhaseOne Don’t get you can upgrade your existing licence, subscribe or buy a licence outright! Enjoy! Phase One David
  2. D

Capture One Pro 8 vs 9?

James - 9.1 doesn't use the Canon SDK at all! There was an earlier bug with Canon files, but now resolved.
  3. D

Capture One Pro 8 vs 9?

Hey Gaz, Maybe 9.1 will inspire you more.. www.phaseone.com/nineone David
  4. D

Capture One Pro 8 vs 9?

Mask from Color Selection (Transform any selection into a mask) Flow control for Local Adjustment Masking Faster Mask Drawing Redesigned Color Editor (Much easier to nail selections) Keyword and Keyword Library tool Luma Curve Contrast Slider now Luma like behaviour Three activations as...
  5. D

Capture One Pro 9 Launched!

Thanks Gerald! I think so too. :)
  6. D

What lenses in particular Guy? We support all Sony lenses off the bat with the 'Manufacturer Profile' or are we talking older lenses?
  7. D

Dear Forum, Today we have just launched the latest edition of Capture One! Capture One Pro 9. https://www.phaseone.com/en/Products/Software/Capture-One-Pro/Highlights.aspx We have built on existing features and improved the ones you know and use daily. Some highlights include.. - New...
  8. D

Okay Okay - Aperture to Capture One 8?

Hi Matt, And I feel the same when I start to use Aperture. We get used to what we know and its always tricky to move out your comfort zone. I try to make that as easy as possible with Webinars, Videos and not to mention our blog. Otherwise, don't be afraid to approach a Phase One partner for...
  9. D

Capture One Pro 8.2 Released!

Hi Knorp, Olympus don't offer any information as to how the HR file format is constructed. So any support you see if reverse engineered. It would be helpful if they supplied such information to enable the correct support. David
  10. D

Thanks for the positive comments Ken! That's quite the grading panel. Would that be handy for Capture One?
  11. D

From the release notes... • Olympus OM-D E-M5 II “High Resolution” mode is not supported. But are you having the issue with Non HR RAW file types?
  12. D

(Cross Posted on various Forums) Hey All, I just wanted to post a quick note about today’s launch of Capture One Pro 8.2. Normally I don’t make a point of advertising ‘dot’ releases but we have added a very exciting new tool in Capture One. The Color Balance tool (whilst existing in previous...
  13. D

Webinar Series for Capture One Pro 8

Hi All, I am starting a new series of webinars beginning on Tuesday, all about Capture One Pro 8 of course. You can see the schedule here.. Capture-One-webinars Please come along if you have the time. My webinars are interactive so you get to ask Q&A throughout. This is a great way of...
  14. D

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series Thanks G43. And yes, please try with your 7S and let me know!
  15. D

C1-Sony support

We have one installer. When you start up Capture One, you can choose the package. Watch this video, in case you want to stop Express running and try Pro... Capture One Express (For Sony)| Upgrading to Capture One Pro - YouTube
  16. D

C1-Sony support

Exactly right guy. And funnily enough it worked nicely on my friends Contax lenses on his A7r.
  17. D

C1-Sony support

Hello HiredArm, Good question. I guess if you used some funky adapter with say a Contax G lens then yes, you will need to revert to generic. The good news is you could use the LCC tool to correct for any lens colour cast and light fall off. I need to enquire further but I am guessing any...
  18. D

C1-Sony support

Yep, that's perfectly understandable! The great thing is that by using Son'ys profile we have a complete way of supporting lens corrections. Especially as there is so many combos. I just posted an image in the 'Fun' thread shot with an SLT adapter which was corrected (although not much to...