The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

Capture One Pro 10 is here!

Dear Forum, Its with great pleasure I can inform you that Capture One Pro is now live at Capture One Pro 10 Imaging Software | PhaseOne Don’t get you can upgrade your existing licence, subscribe or buy a licence outright! Enjoy! Phase One David
  2. D

Capture One Pro 9 Launched!

Dear Forum, Today we have just launched the latest edition of Capture One! Capture One Pro 9. https://www.phaseone.com/en/Products/Software/Capture-One-Pro/Highlights.aspx We have built on existing features and improved the ones you know and use daily. Some highlights include.. - New...
  3. D

Capture One Pro 8.2 Released!

(Cross Posted on various Forums) Hey All, I just wanted to post a quick note about today’s launch of Capture One Pro 8.2. Normally I don’t make a point of advertising ‘dot’ releases but we have added a very exciting new tool in Capture One. The Color Balance tool (whilst existing in previous...
  4. D

Webinar Series for Capture One Pro 8

Hi All, I am starting a new series of webinars beginning on Tuesday, all about Capture One Pro 8 of course. You can see the schedule here.. Capture-One-webinars Please come along if you have the time. My webinars are interactive so you get to ask Q&A throughout. This is a great way of...
  5. D

Capture One Webinars with Guest Photographers

Hi Forum, Starting this Friday, we have some exciting new Capture One Webinars with guest photographers. They are… Jaime DeMarco (Fashion, Beauty, Portraiture) Jaime DeMarco Photography Matt Armendariz (Food, Lifestyle) Matt Armendariz Photography Steve Gosling (Landscape) Steve Gosling...
  6. D

New Webinar Series for Capture One

Hi All, A cheeky plug for the next round of webinars to help you with your Capture One learning. Click the link for more details and signing up.. Get intimate with Capture One -> new Webinar series announced A great highlight is that we are going to Partner up with Tether Tools on November...
  7. D

Capture One 7.1.4 Released

Hi All, Capture One 7.1.4 has been released.. With new camera support for Sony RX1R, Sony RX100 II, Fujifilm X-M1 and Olympus E-P5 camera models, Capture One 7 now supports more than 300 different models including cameras from Canon, Nikon, Fujifilm, Samsung and Sony. We listen to our...
  8. D

New Webinar Series for Capture One

Hi Forum, I am just adding my shameless plug here for our updated webinar series. Events <--- Sign up Here. We have several subjects to help you with your experience with your Capture One, most importantly getting you up and running quickly, working smarter not harder! A couple of...
  9. D

Capture One Webinar Tomorrow

Hi All, Just a quick shameless plug for tomorrow's webinar on Transitioning to Capture One from other applications. Its only an hour and on twice a day. Sign up links here.. Free webinars in July Most importantly you can pose your questions to me at the end of the webinar. See you...
  10. D

Phase One IQ Interactive Book now Available

Hello All, Phase One can now announce that their first interactive (iBook) product guide is available on iTunes for the iPad. The IQ Back covers the primary features and functionality of Phase One IQ Series digital backs. The ibook guide is an ideal tool for IQ back owners to learn new...
  11. D

Capture One 7.01 Released

Download Capture One Out now - go get it! This is a service release providing bug fixes, performance improvements and camera support. Full and updated release notes are attached. Bug fixes Stability improvements in particular on Mac. Fixed issues with slideshow on Windows. A large number of...
  12. D

David Grover / Phase One

Hi Forum, I have been pretty quiet over the past few weeks as I have been going through a career change! Today I start with Phase One as their Business Support & Development Manager in the Software Department. I am working in a great new team who have made me feel very welcome today. I have...
  13. D

Adobe / Hasselblad Press Release

x Posted on LL Please see the link here... http://press.hasselblad.com/press-releases/press-releases-2012/2012-03-01_cooperation_adobe_hasselblad/cooperation_adobe_hasselblad.aspx H4D Systems now bundled with a free copy of Adobe Lightroom. Hope thats of interest to all! David
  14. D

Hasselblad TV

Hey All, Yesterday we launched... http://htv.hasselblad.com/ Hasselblad TV. Please have a browse around all the great content, especially the Education and Training Channel - Forty videos on using the H system and Phocus. Pick your preferred language and enjoy! I hope you all find it...
  15. D

New H4D40 / H4D50 Firmware

Hey All, Just a quick FYI if you didn't know already. New firmware for the H4D 40/50 adding... http://www.hasselblad.com/promotions/h4d-40--50-two-directional-electronic-spirit-level.aspx ..this.. http://www.hasselblad.com/promotions/h4d-40--50-rear-lcd-updated-to-full-resolution.aspx and...
  16. D

Special Hasselblad Trade In Offer

Hi Getdpi, Sorry for the sales orientated post, but this follows on from the rather heated H4X thread. Anticipating that our current H3D and H4D owners would also like something nice for Christmas, we are pleased to announce a time limited offer on our upgrade program. We would like to...
  17. D

H4D200MS in the Landscape

Hi All, Lots of people say it can't be done(!), but a nice account from Les Walkling in Australia. http://www.leswalkling.com/ Best to all, David
  18. D

Firmware upgrade for H4D40 & 50 Owners

Hi All, You will be pleased to hear that the recent benefits introduced on the H4D60 are soon to be available on the 40 and 50. :thumbup: This includes features such as the spirit level and most importantly the double res display! More details...
  19. D

Hasselblad in The Caymans, Underwater

Cross posted to LL, so apologies. Its still a nicer crowd here. ;) I am in the Caymans part teaching an underwater workshop with H4D's and the Ultima housing. Its day one so here is a couple of pictures courtesy of John Fendley, participating on the course. Wonderful depth and quality! David
  20. D

Manhattan Skyline / H4D60 - Top of the Empire State Buidling

I was showing these images at Salon de La Photo in Paris last week and they were very well received. So I thought I would post them here. They were taken last weekend by myself at the top of the Empire State building on a very quick visit before returning home! H4D60 / HC80 Lens / ISO 100...