The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

Phase one 645DF Jewelry Photography

Feel free to post them up if you would like shortpballer!
  2. F

I used to use a tilt/shift but stopped because I didn't find it to be spectacular. I feel like I can pull the same image out of my 120mm as I can the tilt/shift and make it look identical most of the time. Although you can get some things using a tilt/shift more than you can a 120mm regular...
  3. F

Killer photograph Antonio!
  4. F

This is somewhat true. But. I can build anyone who is interested the same light kit that I personally use that will get you photos out of the camera that you will love, granted you have at least the minimum equipment. Total custom. If you're interested just contact me through here or my...
  5. F

Very Nice Antonio! That would look killer on a white background! I love watches and want to start shooting them.
  6. F

I completely concur. I just wasn't the person trying to talk bad on others over nothing. Some people take these forums way to serious. All the best! Calvin
  7. F

Bitter Jeweler. I think you're name says it all. You actually take the time to sign up here just to diss someone because you are obviously jealous. If you wanted to know so much about what I do all you had to do is contact me as I'm not on the forum much. I actually have a life unlike you...
  8. F

Great to hear then :) Anyone here a jewelry photographer? - Calvin
  9. F

Sorry about the link drop! I just figured not a lot of people see jewelry photography around so I thought I'd share! I am using a 645DF body with a p40+ back most of the time which I actually got from digital transitions, Thanks doug! I also shoot with a 7D sometimes. I used to use a TF a...
  10. F

Hello everybody! New to the forum here. Just wanted to share my portfolio of jewelry photography! I mostly use a p40+ and a 645DF body. FacetFlash - Home I hope you enjoy! Feedback is appreciated!