The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

RZ67 Manual Focusing Aid for Speed

He is still in busniess and still takes phone calls. The guy is extremely no-nonsense and tries to make sure you get the best product for your needs.
  2. P

fat pixel digital backs

I just can't get enough of my H25. Maybe ill pick up a P25 one of these days.
  3. P

fat pixel digital backs

I love my H25...still! capture1 makes taking selfies easy
  4. P

Maxwell Precision Optics focus screens

Email the guy and ask him to give you a phone call. He spent a half hour on the phone explaining all the different things to me. He is absolutely awesome and willing to work with you on many different issues. He can also help you select the best screen for your application.
  5. P

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Finally, I get to actually use my H25 in its native environment: the studio. No more walking around the orchard with my laptop in my backpack... And man it kicks butt. One strobe.
  6. P

New Mac Pro: What it means for Phase, Leaf

Its the entire interface that I like because it is now integrated in all of apples products.... so...so what if it is faster than the sensor can be read? Dont think that will stay that way forever... Although, I suppose I am still thinking small- I want a slick interface cable... I should be...
  7. P

New Mac Pro: What it means for Phase, Leaf

Dear phase one: thunderbolt 2. Please and thank you.
  8. P

WTS: Mamiya 645AFD, Leaf Aptus 22 ($2750), and 2 lenses! $3550 shipped

I knew at some point Id regret buying the H25. gah!
  9. P

Phase one 645DF Jewelry Photography

That 1Dx certainly costs more than a digital back if ya look hard enough....
  10. P

Supercharged RZ67 Pro IID for ultimate focusing precision

This is a KILLER idea. I wonder if its possible to do with an even smaller camera.... like a point and shoot? I suppose the entire thing is moot if you can implement live view....
  11. P

Show us your Tech Cam

That is amazingly sexy and I don't even know what it is. I love how small the entire thing is.
  12. P

fat pixel digital backs

I got to play with some D1's and a few other profoto toys last week. Of course, with the H25- this time with the RZ 90mm at F11
  13. P

fat pixel digital backs

Im resourceful- I literally have nothing other than a camera[system]. I wanted a seamless, so printer paper it was, you know? needed a heavy object to tape the paper to... I mean I COULD have used the empty tequila bottle.... A leaf Aptus is WAY out of my budget, Id LOVE to have one, but I made...
  14. P

fat pixel digital backs

Thank you kindly. The setup was super simple... sheet of printer paper for the seamless, bottle of port(yeah yeah...) as the seamless hanger/support pole thingey... ambient light from huge window. It was shot two stops under at ISO 200 and pushed quite a bit... Shot with the RZ and the...
  15. P

fat pixel digital backs

I was playing around with some breakfast... DEFINITELY nothing fancy. yet.
  16. P

Mamiya RZ with P25 good for landscape?

People scare too easily over nothing. Kinda funny kinda sad. I LOVE all of the articles about the Moire peoblems the D800E is reported to have... They crack me up
  17. P

fat pixel digital backs

Careful with that name calling. im probably the youngest one here!
  18. P

fat pixel digital backs

Eddie Adams used to shoot with an RZ and a AE chimney finder.
  19. P

fat pixel digital backs

I treat mine as a DSLR... albiet a very slow, and very(very) heavy DSLR... I love my H25.
  20. P

fat pixel digital backs

This is being uploaded from my phone. NO idea if it will work. :) Bianca, turning 16 next month.