The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. davemillier

XE-1 - possible to connect to tablet?

Hi Does anyone know whether it is possible to connect an android tablet to an XE1 so you can use it like a TV monitor? I know tethered or remote control is not possible but what about playback? It would be useful to be able to attach my 7inch tablet to my tripod and playback through the...
  2. davemillier

Hi New GF1 owner with MF assist question

Hi Folks I have enjoyed the using my e410 with the tiny kit lenses so much, I thought i'd try "downsizing" even further plus have a go at video, so the GF1 has joined my household. I got the body only with the 4/3 adapter and I can use the kit lenses from the E410 plus my nikon lenses in MF...
  3. davemillier

How well does the E410 stand up to recent offerings?

I'm thinking of the 620, G1 and EP1 in respect of A3 sized prints at base ISO. Has anyone done any careful print comparisons? I ask because I really appreciate the compact size and low weight of the 410 and its twin kit lenses but I got and end of line sell off so cheap that psychologically...
  4. davemillier

I like the 40-150 on the 410

The fantastic little kit lens focuses fast, silently and accurately - it seems subjectively more reliable than my 450D as long as there is decent light. Not so good in dim light - I had some trouble getting a lock at all on occasions. Still, I won't be using it for low light and so far it...
  5. davemillier

Hi Everybody

Seasons Greetings for my first post! I've just picked up a E410 + 2 kits lenses for a reasonable £169 from PC World (UK). The idea is to replace my G7 which I use as a carry everywhere camera (and which my daughter mauled with a single swipe which ripped off the front of the lens. Making a...