The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. viablex1

More Fun with Large Format Film Images!

Wow this is really really awesome!!!
  2. viablex1

On the piano (nudity)

Nice work!!
  3. viablex1

FS: Mamiya 7II 7 II Film Camera

Thats a good price GLWS
  4. viablex1

Matt Friel Moving to Portland

thanks I am too old for this and my wife broke her foot on mount hood!!!
  5. viablex1

LomoGraflok 4×5 Instant Back

wow that is pretty cool!!!
  6. viablex1

Matt Friel Moving to Portland

what a mess!!!! aLso got a job in Public Health also a mess!!! This forum is looking great!!!
  7. viablex1

Fun with Nikon Z

wow just wow!!!! really nice!!!
  8. viablex1

Fun with Nikon Images

_DSC3322 by gungyduo, on Flickr
  9. viablex1

Unhealthy Forums

this too will pass...
  10. viablex1

Fun with Nikon Images

ttttttt by gungyduo, on Flickr shot with Df and Irix 11mm I think I finally got a good copy of this lens!!
  11. viablex1

Fun with Nikon Images

_DSC7168 by gungyduo, on Flickr
  12. viablex1

Fun with Nikon Images

Trying some little luma cubes etc very challenging environment to try to light etc. I need to get the cubes off of the cave floor but not with tripods or conventional stands. This one came out weird but I like it!! I am getting the bite!! _DSC7139 by gungyduo, on Flickr
  13. viablex1

Fun with Nikon Images

Just getting started with lighting any suggestions I am in I am going to try luma cubes because carrying around weight is a pia!! _DSC1953 by gungyduo, on Flickr
  14. viablex1

Fun with Nikon Images

_DSC1982 by gungyduo, on Flickr
  15. viablex1

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

nice!! I love Yellowknife the Aurora should be starting next month!!
  16. viablex1

really well done!!!! It looks like a beautiful painting on my monitor!!!
  17. viablex1

Meyer Optik

been getting some of these since they have come way down in price. If you buy them check then they could use some QC, rough focusing, back focusing etc. Nice when they work though:cool:
  18. viablex1

stunning image even on this uncalibrated pos work computer it looks incredible!!!:bugeyes:
  19. viablex1

Negative Feedback and Lesson Learned

on my end this is not true and the mods have been asked to post the original pms between us facts are facts. you can yell to the top of your lungs but when you are lying you are lying if you say "if you change your mind for any reason before anything actually happens then that is on you. You...
  20. viablex1

Fun with Nikon Images

LOL!!!!:toocool: