The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

FS: (EU) reduced, reversed auction, E-M5 w extras, fast micro 4/3 prime lenses

I have decided to sell my micro 4/3 gear. Here it is: item 1: The camera with grip, the 12-50mm zoom and an extra genuine Olympus battery item 2: Zuiko M. 75/1.8 item 3: Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 25/1.4 item 4: Zuiko M. 45/1.8 item 5: Zuiko M. 12/2.0 All are possible bargains! There are...
  2. J

Quick question on Zuiko 75/1.8 Autofocus sound

Hi all, I got myself a brand new Zuiko 75/1.8. I'm happy with it as it performs as expected (excellent image quality, sturdy build). But... Before buying it I did my home-work and learned the AF is silent. Now this copy I got today isn't really silent. It is, for the most of the time but...
  3. J

FS: [EU] Olympus HLD-6 Grip for OM-D E-M5

Here is a lightly used Olympus E-M5 grip. Comes complete and in very good condition; the bottom (or portrait) part of the grip has never been used, the first (or horizontal or landscape) part is very good looking with hardly any signs of use, the controls work flawlessly, needless to say, and...
  4. J

FS: (EU) Voigtlander Nokton 35/1.2 v2 with hood

Voigtländer Nokton 35/1.2 v2 complete with original hood This is the latest and greatest of the new super fast Cosina Voigtlander lenses. In close to perfect condition and perfectly functioning. Great look, perfect lens elements with one exception, clean aperture blades, smooth focusing and...
  5. J

FS: (EU) 2x Nex cameras with extras

I'm here putting up two Nex cameras sell: 1: Sony Nex-5, black, with extras: the Sony E-mount 16/2.8 and the dedicated 0.75 UWA adapter, an extra battery, the box 2: Sony Nex-5N, black, with extras: the EVF unit and an extra battery, the box Conditions: Bank transfer using BIC/IBAN codes (I'm...
  6. J

FS: (EU) 3x35mm M-mount lenses, Summilux, f/1.2, Zeiss, ASPH

I'm here putting up three lenses for sell: 1: Zeiss Biogon 35/2.0 ZM, black, original hood included 2: Voigtländer Nokton 35/1.2 ASPH v2 3: Leica Summilux-M 35/1.4 ASPH (non FLE of course) Conditions: Bank transfer using BIC/IBAN codes (I'm not interested in throwing a lot of money at PayPal)...
  7. J

FS: [EU] Zeiss Biogon 35/2.0 ZM, black

... in as good condition as it can be for a S/H copy: It looks like new, it feels like new and the glass elements are free from any imperfections. I have used it during a couple of days only. The lens comes boxed together with a the original hood, its box and everything that was in it when...
  8. J

FS: [EU] ALPA Kern Macro Switar 50/1.9

ALPA Kern Switar 50/1.9 Macro with a Metabones ALPA--> micro 4/3 adapter This is one great great lens. Made in Switzerland in a very limited series, for the prestige brand ALPA we here have a lens that optically and mechanically is among the very best ever made. This copy is in very good...
  9. J

FS: [EU] Zeiss Contax C/Y Planar 50/1.7

One more while cleaning the cupboard: Here's a clean, good looking and fully functioning Contax Carl Zeiss Planar 1,7/50 T* up for sale: The focusing ring goes smoothly from one extreme to the other The aperture ring works OK The blades are clean The front an rear elements are very clean...
  10. J

FS: [EU] Voigtländer 125/2.5 APO Macro and Konica Hexanon AR 57/1.2

I have some lenses I don't use for different reasons so I've decided they should go to better homes. Here's a very clean, very good looking and fully functioning Konica Hexanon AR 57/1.2 up for sale: The focusing ring goes smoothly from one extreme to the other The aperture ring works OK The...
  11. J

CV 35/1.2 II - a first look

I have posted a sort of home made review of the CV35/1.2. As this forum moves slowly, and also because I prefer the DPR forum software (it doesn't make a mess of everything when turning on Threaded View), I posted it over at DPR, here. Everything was made with a Nex-5 so it isn't really valid...
  12. J

Closing threads...

I don't like that as I don't understand why things can't be discussed until they die from natural causes. It's your board, you run it any way you like. Just saying. (Example) regards, /Jonas
  13. J

The B&S Forum...

...and all those posts commenting on prices and lenses. It has for some time now been common, or at least not un-common with members posting comments on the thread starter's opening posts. These comments have been about the price and sometimes about the quality of the item up for sell...
  14. J

SOLD: (EU based) Panasonic G 20/1.7 ASPH

Up for sale is this Panasonic micro 4/3 pancake: I bought this lens new when it was released, about 2 years ago. It has served me well and it functions perfectly. The lens elements are in perfect order. It is a very sharp copy (I think the all are but you can rest assured this is no dud). The...
  15. J

FS: (EU-based) ZD Micro 9-18/4-5.6 zoom

Up for sale is this Olympus Zuiko Digital Micro 9-18mm zoom: I had the same lens up for sell some time back, in February I think. I then planned to take it to eBay but lazy as I am that never happened. I think I have used the lens two times since then so now it simply has to go. Condition...
  16. J

WTB: [EU] - Summilux-M 50/1.4 ASPH black

Yup... I would like to buy a Leica Summilux-M 50/1.4 ASPH, Leica number 11891, a black one. What I'm looking for is a user copy as opposite to a not opened box collector's box. I don't mind some marks from use as long as the optics and mechanics are in perfect order. Do you have one you can...
  17. J

FS: Contax Zeiss G Planar 45/2 with Metabones µ4/3 adapter

I'm putting this Zeiss Planar G45/2 up for sale: Lieferumfang, what's included: The lens, the rubber hood, the Metabone Contax G --> µ4/3 adapter and a rear Lumix lens cap which fits the adapter perfectly. More images of the lens on the camera together with a description of the adapter are...
  18. J

FS: [EU] Sigma 50/1.4 for 4/3 mount

Up for sale is this Sigma 50/1.4 EX DG HSM in 4/3 mount: Condition; Very good, problem free, very good looking. There are some minor traces from use on the barrel. The glass elements and the function and the images are all in perfect order with the single exception of a minimal dot on the...
  19. J

FS: [EU] CV 35/1.2, CV50/1.5 and CV75/2.5

I have these three Voigtlander lenses up for sale. I decided to leave µ4/3 and I haven't been into Leica and rangefinders since the 80's. I'm in the EU, in Sweden, and there will be no additional custom fees or taxes for any buyer with a shipping address inside the EU. I'll ship the lenses...
  20. J

FS: [EU-based] Olympus micro 9-18/4-5.6

Up for sale is this Olympus Zuiko Digital Micro 9-18mm zoom: Condition; Very good, pretty much like new actually. There are some very minor traces from use on the barrel. You'll have to look hard to see them but they are there. The glass elements and the function and the images are all in...