The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. H

Fun with the RX-1

Brothers-Jack and Alex
  2. H

Fun with the GX7

Meerkat - Los Angeles Zoo - GX7 100-300 1/250 Sec f5 ISO 400 FL 120mm
  3. H

Fun with Panasonic 100-300

Meerkat - Los Angeles Zoo - GX7 handheld 100-300 1/250 Sec f5 ISO 400 FL 120mm
  4. H

Fun with Panasonic 100-300

Lion Los Angeles Zoo Panasonic GX7 100-300 Fl 114mm f5.6 1/250 ISO 400
  5. H

Fun with the GX7

Tropical Fish - GX7 Olympus 45 f4 1/100 ISO 2000
  6. H

Fun with the GX7

Jack enjoying fireworks -GX7 - Olympus 45mm f1.8 1/80th ISO 3200
  7. H

Fun with the GX7

Swarm of Bees on Building - Pacific Palisades CA GX7 f/2.8 1/500 ISO 200 Olympus 45mm
  8. H

Fun with the GX7

It does not seem as if many people ever view this thread since there are so few comments.
  9. H

Fun with the GX7

Shane in his car. Panasonic GX7 Olympus 45 1/200 sec f3 ISO 200
  10. H

Fun with the RX-1

A uninvited visitor in my backyard. Illumination by flashlight. f2 1/80 ISO 4000
  11. H

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Jim, Your photo is beautiful. Excellent use of light. Howard
  12. H

The GX7 Thread - Images and Observations

Phil, Thank you. I appreciate the ISO shots with both the camera and lens that I am considering. While I have always try to shoot at the lowest ISO possible, with the a slow long lenses requires a fast shutter speed to insure sharp photos, therefore a key variable is ISO.
  13. H

The GX7 Thread - Images and Observations

I recent purchased a RX1 and I am blown away that I can get decent shots shot at ISO 6400 and passable shots at 12800 which allows me to shoot in dark restaurants and inside without a flash. However that is my carry with me camera and my main camera is a Panasonic G5 and I am considering...
  14. H

OM-D E-M1 Shipment Notification

Karl, Beautiful tree photo!!!
  15. H

GX7, the Swiss Army Camera?

The problem I have is when the price of the camera I now want, I do not want when the prices tank, because there is something so much better that was announced at that time.
  16. H

GX7, the Swiss Army Camera?

While I would love to buy a GX7 at sub $600 price, I do not believe the GX7 dropping so low, so quickly. I see this a well positioned camera and the prices will remain closer to the current MSRP longer than 5 months.
  17. H

Sony RX100 - getting started

You probably have seen the new upgrade to the RX100 that will be available in a few weeks. Not only does it have a hot shoe, a rotating LCD, but according to IR it is one stop more sensitive than the RX100. Sony has a winner in the RX100, it has a bigger winner in the RX100 II.
  18. H

So many cameras, so little time..

Rayyan, You place many great photos on the website and then remove access. It then makes the thread almost not worth viewing because most of the photo content is blank spaces. I suggest that if you are going to remove the photos, don't post them at all. However my hope is that you will keep...
  19. H

LX7 Images

Mazor, Thank you for your comment. Either it is a great eye or "blind luck".
  20. H

LX7 Images

Some photos of Las Vegas