The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

WTB Voigtlander Color Skopar 50mm OR 35mm f2.5 Lens

Looking to buy either of the 2 LTM lenses TIA David
  2. S

Novoflex Nikon G - Sony E adapter - LN $120

Hardly used and selling b/c I no longer have any Nikon G lenses. New $180 on Amazon - I'm asking $120 obo (Will take PP -preferably friends and includes USPS insured shipping for Conus) Thanks for looking. my feedback on Rangefinder Forum as a seller here: Member Feedback - Rangefinderforum...
  3. S

Sony A-Mount to E-Mount Adapter SOLAEA3

Sony A-Mount to E-Mount Adapter SOLAEA3 - Never used b/c I never bought an A-mount lens. Comes complete. New sells for $198 - I'm asking $120 (includes USPS insured shipping and PP fees). This is the recommended adapter using Sony SSM or SAM lenses on Sony A7RII/III, A7II/III and A6300/A6500...
  4. S

FS Leica R 35-70 mm f4 ROM - $900

Excellent condition throughout. Just 2 tiny marks on lens’ body (see attached photos - A is 5mm, B is 7 mm). Some dust inside lens but no cleaning marks, fungus, or haze. No oil on aperture blades. Comes with hood, both caps, and Leica leather case. $900 including PP and USPS insured shipping...
  5. S

FS Kipon Contax C/N-Sony Nex electronic Adapter, Novoflex OM-Sony N adapter

Kipon Contax C/N-Sony Nex electronic Adapter – LN boxed - $90 Novoflex OM-Sony Nex adapter – LN boxed (New US$180) asking $100 prices include USPS Shipping to USA Offers welcome I have some feedback here but more on Rangefinder Forum where you can see feedback at Member Feedback -...
  6. S

Low temps and 16-70 issue

Yesterday hiking in the local mountains - temp was possibly around freezing. When I switched on the Nex-6, the Sony attached 16-70 made a sound I took to be the lens focus mechanism. It wouldn't focus, but didn't hunt either. When I warmed the lens very slightly (stuck lens inside a glove) - no...
  7. S

Quick Question re eye focus and A7II

I looked in the manual but couldn't find it - but is the A7II like the A7rII - in that it allows eye focus with AF-C. I know the "old" A7 allows eye focus ONLY with AF-S Thanks in advance David
  8. S

Image Review Magnification level with C2 button on the A7

I started another thread about the sharpness or lack thereof of the magnified review image in the A7’s EVF. After looking at another A7 body I now suspect that it’s the magnification level (after C2 is pressed) that is too great for the EVF to provide a sharp image. I note that the...
  9. S

Question re. focussing in A7 viewfinder

I'd appreciate feedback from A7 owners using focus peaking with manual focus lenses. I need to determine if my particular camera has a problem. When I use focus peaking with magnification with the viewfinder with manual lenses – the image is sharp. But, when I review the image with the...
  10. S

Closer focus with the 50 DR and a regular M adapter for mirrorless cameras

Some of you might already know this but I haven’t seen it mentioned on this site yet. If you have the 50 DR, you can focus closer than 1m, simply by pulling out and moving the focus ring as if you had the close-up goggles on. The focus ring won;lt move, but if you depress the ball bearing on the...
  11. S

Sony Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens

Hi just wondering if anyone has tried this lens besides Tim Ashley? I see on his site that he wasn't impressed - wonder if this was a defective lens or it's characteristic of it Thanks for input
  12. S

WTB Rolleiflex Rolleinar 1 in Bayonet 3

As the title says I'm looking for a Rolleiflex Rolleinar 1 in Bayonet 3 - need the complete set (viewing and taking lenses). Thanks in advance David
  13. S

FS Mint Leica 90mm APO ASPH , Mint Leica 28mm Elmarit V3, 90mm 2.8 Tele-elmarit

Leica 90 mm APO Summicron ASPH – Mint in box This is really is in mint condition (not a mark on body or glass) – I have rarely used it and when I did, it always had a filter on. Comes with box, leather pouch, caps, “handbook” and inspection certificate – in other words everything that came with...
  14. S

Sony Nex 16 mm

Sony Nex 16 mm f2.8 – body excellent condition glass perfect incl. both caps. – $180 incl. shipping & paypal (Canada & US) – (Intl postage at cost) Selling b/c I'm using the smaller CV 15
  15. S

FS Leicaflex SL2

This is in excellent condition (1 small, thin rub(?) mark on the prism cover, and recent CLA by Gerry Smith at Kindermann Canada. Gerry adjusted the body so it takes readily available 1.5 volt alkaline batteries. Gerry also noted very slight discoloration of the prism – but to be honest you...
  16. S

FS Leica 180mm f4 Elmar-R 3-cam

Glass perfect, body some slight “paint” loss on the edges of the focus ring ridges. Comes with both Leica R caps. It’s small size and close-focus make it a great travel and portrait lens. This is a straightforward lens for a Leitax convertor. $350 includes paypal fees (Not gift option) and...
  17. S

FS Mint Leitz 24 mm 2.8 Elmarit-M

I am the original owner of this lens. It comes with everything it should (box, papers, hood, all caps - front, rear and hood, leather case, etc.). Not coded, but otherwise truly mint condition (Yes I read the thread on this topic:)). I hardly ever use it – so it needs to go to a good home. If...
  18. S

Leitz 50 Summicron Rigid

The lens is in at least EX++ condition all round – glass and body –images speak for the condition. Only a few of the engravings could do with some extra red fill. Just back from a CLA and front element re-coat by John at Focal Point. Comes with chrome Leica front cap. $975 shipped and paypalled...
  19. S

WTB: Leica 35 mm Elmarit R 3rd version

WTB: Leica 35 mm Elmarit R - 3rd (last) version with built in hood Thanks
  20. S

FS Nikon DB-2 cold weather battery holder

Nikon DB-2 cold weather battery holder – Cosmetics fine. Great working condition. Asking 30 shipping conus included