The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. MikeEvangelist

SOLD - Sony a7R camera ILCE-A7R with Sony VG-C1EM grip and Sony wired remote

$649 for the whole kit, including PayPal fees and shipping to CONUS addresses. Beautiful example of a classic camera. This A7R is in mint condition, with only 8616 shutter actuations. Unlike most newer Sony bodies this one can use the awesome Smooth Reflection and Time Lapse apps, which are...
  2. MikeEvangelist

Vintage Leicaflex SL camera with 135mm ƒ2.8 Elmarit R

Nice classic Leicaflex SL body plus vintage 135mm ƒ2.8 Elmarit R lens. $425 NET, including shipping to CONUS addresses. Body is in great shape, with everything working as it should. You'll need a battery (Wein-cell) for the meter. The lens is a German-made version and is well used, with some...
  3. MikeEvangelist

SOLD: Leica Digilux 2 camera - vintage classic - works great

SOLD - Thanks for looking though! Selling my classic Digilux 2, in great condition. Minor rub marks, but everything works great. Shutter count ~2500. $425 net, including shipping to CONUS addresses. Includes - • Camera • Lens hood & cap • Leica charger • Leica battery • 2GB SD card (the...
  4. MikeEvangelist

SOLD: Leica 8x50 BR Ultravid Binoculars

Not camera gear, I realize, but thought some members might appreciate these truly great binoculars. 8x with 50mm objectives. Black body. Incredibly bright and sharp. If you've never used Leica binoculars before, prepare to be amazed. Robust magnesium & titanium housing, built to last. Great...
  5. MikeEvangelist

FS: Canon FD 85mm ƒ1.8 lens & Metabones FD-to-E adapter

Classic Canon FD 85mm ƒ1.8 lens Lovely little vintage portrait lens in FD mount (new style). In good used condition, with minor scuffs here and there on the body, but optically and functionally excellent. (I used it on my Sonys with good results) Includes front and rear lens caps (generic)...
  6. MikeEvangelist

FS: Leica 28mm Elmarit-R lens - 3-cam

Nice 28mm r-mount lens. Made in Germany. Based on its serial number, it was manufactured in 1978. In good overall condition, with minor internal dust and very minor cleaning marks (only visible with a bright light). Aperture smooth with good clicks. Focus is somewhat stiff for my tastes, but...
  7. MikeEvangelist

Sony a7Rii body with 2 batteries - $1499

Nice A7Rii body, in good cosmetic and operational condition. Minor paint scuffs on bottom edges where quick-release plate rubbed (see last image). About 15K shutter actuations. Just back from Sony Pro Services where it got a check-up, clean and recalibration. Everything works great and looks...
  8. MikeEvangelist

Really Right Stuff BH-55 ballhead

Classic BH-55 ballhead with lever release clamp. Excellent condition with a few very minor scuff (see the photos). Includes RRS carrying pouch. This is about as good as they get. Built to last and hold nearly anything. $375, including PayPal fees and shipping to CONUS addresses.
  9. MikeEvangelist

SOLD - Zeiss Loxia 50mm ƒ2 lens for Sony

LENS HAS BEEN SOLD - THANKS FOR LOOKING. Selling my lightly used 50mm Loxia. Fabulous lens, but it just doesn't get enough use around here. Pretty much like new. Includes lens, hood, de-click tool, Zeiss front cap and Sony rear cap. Priced to sell at $599, including PayPal fees and...
  10. MikeEvangelist

FS: Sony SAL 70-400mm F/4-5.6 G Lens SAL70400G - $849!

Excellent a-mount tele-zoom in like new condition. This is the original silver version. Fantastic lens for your a-mount camera, or on an e-mount if you've got the Sony adapter. Very sharp. Includes: • Lens with tripod collar • Front and rear caps • Lens hood • Sony case • Box Price: $849.00 -...
  11. MikeEvangelist

Sony SEL2470GM - 24-70mm ƒ2.8 GM zoom lens

Buyer fell through, so listing this again. Pristine used condition. A fabulous lens for your e-mount camera. Stunningly sharp, with great rendering. You will love it. In box with hood, caps, and soft case. Price includes PayPal fees and shipping to CONUS addresses $1750
  12. MikeEvangelist

Sony RX100iii camera with grip

Great deal on a fabulous pocket camera. Incredible image quality and unbeatable portability. (I'm only selling it because I got an RX1Rii as my 'pocket' camera) Gently used, has a few minor cosmetic scuffs, but nothing significant. Everything works perfectly. Includes two batteries and the USB...
  13. MikeEvangelist

Sony 35/2.8, Sigma 35mm ART (a-mount), Contax 45mm & 90mm, Techart G

Reshuffling my gear after getting the RX1Rii. A bunch of great stuff at great prices. Prices includes PayPal fees and shipping to CONUS addresses. Sony SEL2470GM - 24-70mm ƒ2.8 GM zoom lens - SOLD Sony SEL35F28Z - 35mm ƒ2.8 e-mount lens. Gently used with a few minor cosmetic marks on the...
  14. MikeEvangelist

SOLD - Think Tank Retrospective 50 bag - slate blue

Beautiful larger shoulder bag in great condition; holds a massive amount of gear. Very lightly used. This one is unusual in that it has a spot for a 15-inch laptop. With dividers and rain cover. $99 includes PayPal fees and shipping to CONUS addresses
  15. MikeEvangelist

FS: Manfrotto 057 Carbon Fiber Tripod - SUPER HEAVY DUTY

I no longer have the kind of gear requiring this huge tripod, so decided to let it go. This is a fantastic tripod for the longest lenses or biggest cameras - rated to hold 40 pounds. And it is incredibly sturdy. Also, very tall. Extend to 80 inches. (I'm 5' 8" so the tripod dwarfs me). It's a...
  16. MikeEvangelist

Minolta - AF 80-200 F2.8 APO zoom lens for Sony a-mount

Excellent telephoto zoom for Sony a-mount cameras. Built like a tank and fantastically sharp. Easily the equal of most new zoom lenses. In great used condition. Glass is perfect and everything works great. Includes lens, lens hood, case, front and rear caps. $599 including PayPal fees and...
  17. MikeEvangelist

FS: Sony a99v body - 24mpx full-frame A-mount

Gently used A99 body, in good condition. Only 8820 lifetime actuations. $1175 - including PayPal fee and shipping to CONUS addresses Works great. Everything functions perfectly. Body is in great shape, with just a minor scuff on the bottom rubber pad from a tripod (see image 5). Also...
  18. MikeEvangelist

Zeiss Loxia 21mm ƒ2.8 lens - like new

Very lightly used, like new, with box, caps, & hood. $1299 including PayPal fees and shipping to CONUS addresses.
  19. MikeEvangelist

WTT - My Loxia 21mm, like new for your Batis 18mm in same condition

Title says it all. If you're thinking of switching from the Batis to the Loxia, here's a great opportunity. Mike
  20. MikeEvangelist

Physical controls for Lightroom using MIDI

I recently learned about a free plug-in which allows you to use MIDI controllers to operate many of the controls within Lightroom. It takes a bit of fiddling to set it up, but if you're at all technically inclined, it should be no trouble. I find it extremely convenient to have physical controls...