The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

Canon EF 24mm F/3.5L II TS-E $1425

Bump - - - Updated - - - Bump
  2. S

Price drop to $1350.
  3. S

I'm selling a near mint (9.9 condition) Canon EF 24mm F/3.5L II TS-E lens. This lens is sharp edge to edge on my 5Ds. Comes with front and rear caps, and hood. Box not included. Date code is UB. Price includes Paypal and shipping to continental USA. No international shipping. Thanks!
  4. S

WTB: 24mm TS-E II

I have one for sale. It's near mint (9.5) and comes with hood, front and rear caps. No box. I can send pics if interested. Thanks!
  5. S

Hasselblad Teaser

Why can't we get a FF 50mp CMOS? Right now its either a cropped 50mp or an overkill 100mp FF.
  6. S

FS Canon 400mm f2.8

There are four Canon EF 400 F/2.8L's. It would help to add some more info.
  7. S

Two Canon tilt-shift images

Shot from the same location last week until I was attacked by a homeless woman. :shocked: Anyways, here are some of mine all shot with a 5Ds, 70-200L II, and 17 TS-E
  8. S

FS: Canon EOS 1DX DSLR Camera

"The camera is in a Perfect condition" There is a big ding on the prism.
  9. S

Customer IQ3-100 delivered!

He ordered about a week ago. He was buying local (Pacific North West) until I recommended you guys.
  10. S

Customer IQ3-100 delivered!

My buddy ordered his from Capture Intergration but doesn't expect it until February.
  11. S

Phase One IQ260 Acromatic

It's a limited edition Hybrid back that shoots monochrome and rainbow colors.
  12. S

New Hasselblad 100mp sensor camera soon to be launched.

Not enough quality glass, slow flash sync, and virtually no pro support makes the Pentax overpriced for some.
  13. S

Phase One IQ3 100mp. Shipping now. Full frame CMOS. HDMI.

Can you shoot smaller raw? I believe I saw somewhere the new back does not come with sensor plus.
  14. S

Positive Feedback

Seller: kdphotography FS: Profoto OCF 2' Octa softbox, Profoto Speedring, and Profoto OCF Octa grid. As described and packed extremely well. Thanks Ken!
  15. S

Can someone describe this Hassy focusing screen?

Hi I'm trying to figure out if this Hasselblad grid screen is Acute Matte or not. Thanks PS: Sorry for the crappy iPhone macro pics
  16. S

How about more and more fun with Canon...

All three were shot with the 5D3. The bridge pic with the 24-70L II while the other two were with the TS-E 17mm.
  17. S

Canon EF 50m f1.2 L Review

I totally agree with your assessment of this lens. If you photograph people and like shooting between F/1.2-F/2.8, nothing beats this lens. The color, bokeh, and more than enough sharpness make this a wonderful portrait lens.