The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

Canon EF 24mm F/3.5L II TS-E $1425

I'm selling a near mint (9.9 condition) Canon EF 24mm F/3.5L II TS-E lens. This lens is sharp edge to edge on my 5Ds. Comes with front and rear caps, and hood. Box not included. Date code is UB. Price includes Paypal and shipping to continental USA. No international shipping. Thanks!
  2. S

Can someone describe this Hassy focusing screen?

Hi I'm trying to figure out if this Hasselblad grid screen is Acute Matte or not. Thanks PS: Sorry for the crappy iPhone macro pics
  3. S

Canon EF 16-35mm F/4L IS (like new)

Selling a like new condition Canon EF 16-35mm F/4L IS. This lens is stunning edge to edge easily matching my TS-E 17mm and 24 and beating them in contrast. Only selling to buy the upcoming 11-24L. Not a scratch (including hood) on the lens. Comes with F&R caps, hood, and pouch. No box. Price...
  4. S

Fuji XF 56mm F/1.2 Like New $750 Shipped

Selling a like new condition Fuji XF 56mm F/1.2 telephoto lens. Comes with hood, F&R caps, case, papers, all in original box. Price is $750 Shipped and Paypal'd to lower 48 US states. No trades. Price is firm. Thanks!
  5. S

Fuji XF 23mm F/1.4 Like New $625 Shipped

Selling a like new condition Fuji XF 23mm F/1.4 wide angle lens. This lens is like new and has literally been used less than half dozen time. It is extremely sharp and comes with hood, F&R caps, case, papers, all in original box. Price is $625 Shipped and Paypal'd to lower 48 US states. No...
  6. S

Fuji XF 14mm F/2.8 Like New $625 Shipped

Selling a like new condition, super sharp Fuji XF 14mm F/2.8 Ultra Wide angle lens. Lens has been used less than half dozen times and comes with hood, F&R caps, case, papers, all in original box. Price is $625 Shipped and Paypal'd in the lower 48 US stares. No trades. Price if firm. Thanks!
  7. S

Fuj XT-1 (Body) $975 Shipped

Camera is like and has less than 1000 actuations. Comes with strap, charger, battery, owners manuals, all in original box. It also has the latest firmware. Beautiful camera! Shipped and Paypal'd to lower 48 US states for $975 No trades. Price is firm. Thanks!
  8. S

Billingham L2 (Alice) Khaki Canvas $120 shipped

Selling a great condition Billingham L2 (Alice) camera bag. Bag is in excellent condition minus three small marks (pictured) on the back. Price is $120 shipped and paypal'd to CONTUS. Thanks!
  9. S

Domke F1-X Ballistic Black $100 Shipped

Selling an excellent condition Domke F1-X "Little Bot Bigger" bag in Ballistic Black. The bag is in excellent condition (9 out of 10) without any tears. Thanks
  10. S

Canon EF 35mm F/2.0 IS $475

Selling a like new condition Canon EF 35mm F/2 IS lens. This is a wonderful lens with excellent color, bokeh, and sharpness. Price includes shipping and Paypal to lower 48 USA states. Local pickup available in the Los Angeles area for reduced price. Thanks!
  11. S

Canon EF 45mm F/2.8 T&S

Lens is near mint condition and comes with hood, front and rear caps, and box. Price is $875 shipped and Paypal'd to lower 48 US states. Price is firm. No international sales. I'm located in the Los Angeles area. Thanks!
  12. S

Any iPro lens users?

On a whim I purchased the iPro Lens kit containing the case and three lenses from Ebay for $180. Anyone have any experience with this set up? Thanks!
  13. S

Opinion needed for PF Rfi 5.0 vs Eli EL 69" Rotalux Octa

I'm looking to purchase a fairly large Octa shaped softbox for portrait and fashion use. Currently have the Eli 27.5 Rotalux deep Octa and Profoto RFi 3.0. Any other recommendation in that price range would be appreciated it. Thanks!
  14. S

PCB octabox grid on Profoto Octa softbox?

Has anyone mounted a PCB Octa grid on a Profoto 3.0 RFi Octa softbox? I prefer the 40 degree spread from the PCB over PF's 50 degrees. Also the price difference is huge. Thanks! Paul C. Buff - Foldable Octabox Grids
  15. S

Pentax 67 75mm F/4.5 Shift $575

I have an excellent condition (9+) Pentax 67 75mm F/4.5 Shift lens. This lens can be used on a Pentax 67 body or with an inexpensive adaptor, to any DSLR. This is one of the best copies and condition of this lens available anywhere. Price includes free shipping (48 States US only) and Paypal...
  16. S

Pentax 67 400mm F/4 Takumar Telephoto $300

I have an excellent condition Pentax 67 400mm F/4 telephoto lens. This lens is 90% as good as the ED version of this lens that sells for at least 10X the price. As you can see with a proper and very inexpensive adaptor it can be mounted on your DSLR with excellent results. Adaptor NOT included...
  17. S

Pentax 67II, with AE Prism, Camera Body $925 shipped

I have an excellent condition (9-condition) Pentax 67II with AE prism. It comes with strap, owners manual, body cap, all in a box. Price is $925 shipped and Paypal'd in the lower 48 (US) States
  18. S

Nikon 1 Series 10MM F/2.8 Lens $145

Selling a like new condition (used once) Nikon 1 series 10mm F/2.8 prime. Lens is sharp, much better than the 10-30 zoom, and comes with front and rear caps. Price: $145 Shipped and Paypal'd to lower 48, US states Thanks!
  19. S

Canon EOS M/22mm F/2 Kit (BLK) LN $375

Selling a like new (less than a month old) Canon EOS M/22mm F/2 lens kit. The camera was purchased (receipt included) from Samy's camera a month ago. Works flawlessly. This is US model and comes with all factory supplied accessories, all in a box. Shipping (US lower 48 States) and Paypal...