The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

FS (worldwide): Hasselblad HC 100/2.2 in great condition

Up for sale is this medium format lens, in great condition, fully functional, I used it with Leica S-Adapter H on my Leica S2. I am selling the lens for further non-use. Glass is without scratches, haze,fungus, there is small about of dust. Barrel with normal signs of use/see pictures...
  2. A

FS:(EU-shipWW) Panoramic head Fanotec Nodal Ninja 3 with Arca-swiss mount + R-D12 advanced rotator + leveling base EZ-Leveler II

Up for sale if panoramic head from Fanotec - Nodal ninja 3 upgraded with Arca-swiss plate/mount and advanced rotator R-D12 (this was supplied mostly with NN5). With R-D12 it´s much easier to change degrees of rotation than with basic rotator. The arms of the pano head shows signs of normal use...
  3. A

FS: (EU-shipWW) Pentax-M* 67 300/4 ED IF excellent condition + Pentax 67 Rear Converter 1.4X

- SOLD - Up for sale is this medium format telephoto lens, in excellent condition, fully functional, I used it with adapter on my Leica S2. I am selling the lens for further non-use. Glass is without scratches, haze,fungus,barrel with minimal signs of use. Focusing ring goes smooth, aperture...
  4. A

FS: (shipping worldwide) Nikon Nikkor 16/2.8 AF D A Fisheye -light fungus/best price

Up for sale is this AF fish-eye lens, fully functional, I used it in manual focus with adapter on Sony A7 III. I am selling the lens for further non-use. Glass is without scratches, on the inner elements is a fibrous fungus difficult to see with the naked eye and does not affect image quality...
  5. A

FS: ProtoMachines LED8 like new - price reduced

Up for sale is one of the most interesting tools for lightpainting - a "pistol" flashlight with a smooth transition full RGB spectrum! (see manufacturer's website). I am selling it due to further non-use. Used a few times,like new conditon, fully functional. It is possible to regulate the power...
  6. A

FS: Mamiya Sekor AF 150mm f/2.8 IF D /worldwide shipping/

Up for sale is this Mamiya autofocus lens for M645 mount (Mamiya AFD II,III,.. PhaseOne 645DF/+ systems). I´ve already sold my PhaseOne 645DF+ and P45+ back and this lens is the last one for sale. Everything is working fine, included both genuine lens caps and genuine lens hood. THe lens is...
  7. A

FS: Manfrotto 410 Geared Head with HejnarPHOTO Extended Plate with F63 Clamp

Up for sale is this 3-way Manfrotto geared head with precise movements. I upgraded the head with HejnarPhoto extended plate with clamp (M410LongF63) /arcaswiss mount/. Used several times for Leica Sand PhaseOne system, this combo it´s rock steady! Shows some signs of wear, but is fully...
  8. A

FS: Leica APO-Tele-Elmar-S 180 mm f/3.5 in perfect condition

Up for sale is this great apochromatic Leica S lens in overall perfect condition, barrel clean, lens elemens are clean without scratches,fungus,haze. It´s a very sharp copy of the lens when shooting wide open. AF is fully functional, no need for AF motor replacement. Included genuine front and...
  9. A

FS: Meopta Meostigmat 100/1.7 with E-mount custom adapter

Up for sale is this great Meopta lens in optically very good condition without bigger scratches,fungus,haze,lens separation. Some scratches on the barrell of the lens, see pictures. It´s very sharp on focus plane. Included custom made Sony E-mount adapter with focusing helicoid. Price: $325...
  10. A

FS: ThinkTank Airport Helipak 2.0 DJI for Phantom-Series Quadcopter

Up for sale is this bag from ThinkTank, used only on one trip, in perfect condition, no damage, see pictures. I don´t use the bag any more so it needs to find new home. It´s certified for plane travel so there is no problem with dimensions of the bag. See pictures what you can put inside...
  11. A

FS: Mamiya 645 A 150/2.8 in perfect condition

Up for sale is this 150/2.8 prime lens from Mamiya in optically perfect condition without scratches,fungus,haze,lens separation. Focusing ring goes smoothly, aperture snappy. No oil on aperture blades. Outside condition is great, only some small scratches on hood, see pictures. Including caps...
  12. A

FS: Contax Planar 80/2 adapted to Mamiya 645/PhaseOne mount - RARE !!

Up for sale is this legendary Carl Zeiss Planar 80/2 in optically perfect condition without scratches,fungus,haze or lens separation. I bought the lens already adapted to Mamiya 645 mount and due to adaptation there is no aperture inside so shooting is possible only wide open. But you don´t buy...
  13. A

Leica Vario-Elmar-R 35-70/4 with Canon EF mount !!

Up for sale is this great zoom lens from Leica in optically perfect condition without scratches,fungus,haze or lens separation. Focusing ring goes smoothly, aperture snappy. Some small amount of dust particles inside, but it may differ in time from using due to zoom lens. With the lens is...
  14. A

FS: Mamiya 645 200/2.8 APO

Up for sale is this 200mm APO lens in optically perfect condition without scratches,fungus,haze,lens separation. Focusing ring goes smoothly, aperture snappy. Some scratches on the barrell of the lens, see pictures. Including 2nd lens hood (screwing) + both caps genuine. Price: $800...
  15. A

FS: Zeiss Loxia 21mm f/2.8 Sony E mount - complete package

Up for sale is this lens in perfect condition, complete in box. Barrell clean, focusing ring goes smoothly, aperture blades are clean, lens elements clean without any defects. Sharp lens copy wide open. Prize including shipping price worldwide and PayPal fees: $ 1200 Lens will be shipped from...
  16. A

FS: Leica APO-Summicron-M 75/2 ASPH

Up for sale is my Leica APO-Summicron-M 75/2 ASPH in great condition selling together with genuine hand made leather front cap!(Luigi Crescenzi -http://www.luigicases.com , front cap was about 50 EUR). Except for the genuine front lens cap there is a complete package with box. The lens itself...
  17. A

WTB: Phase One P25+ or P45+ (Mamiya/PhaseOne) -EU

Would like to buy P25+ or P45+ in fully working condition, clean sensor. Shipped from EU. If you have one for sale please let me know. Payment with PayPal only. I´am from Czech Republic. Thank you.Mark.
  18. A

Metabones IV T LNIB shipped from EU

Up for sale is one of my 2 Metabones IV T adapters. Like new condition, in plastic box. Installed last FW 0.57. Price includes shipping costs and insurance and paypal costs. See below pictures and video of the adapter. Selling this adapter on FM too, where you can see my feedback as a seller...
  19. A

Stolen photo equipment Sony, Canon,..

Hi quys, sorry for off topic, .. on 11th March part of my photo equipment was stolen in Czech Republic /city Neratovice/,.. caused by my stupidity.. we where hurry to put children in the car seats going on family celebration and we were late, car was allready full of other items and the photo...
  20. A

FS: Panoramic tripod head Fanotec Nodal Ninja 5 (NN5L)

Up for sale is this panoramic tripod head series 5 from Fanotec. The only reason I´am selling this one is that my NN3 is enough for my mirrorless sony system. This panoramic tripod head comes with standard rotator with 4 detent rings (one fitted, 3 pictured), fanotec case. There are only finish...