The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. U

C1 Pro generated JPGs from S2 DNG files do not open properly in Photoshop

Hi all, I do face the following issue with JPG and TIFF files being exported from Leica S2 DNG files in C1 Pro v9 and v10. They are not seen/recognized in Photoshop (older and latest versions) as JPGs or TIFFs but as DNGs and as such are opened via ACR. This does not happen in other software...
  2. U

Looking for a 95mm UV-filter with 100mm outer diameter for my HCD35-90

All the best for 2017! I am looking for a 95mm circular UV or clear filter with 100mm outer diameter in order to utilise a LEE 100mm push-on filter holder on my HCD35-90 lens. Most of those filters (e.g. B+W) are 97 to 98mm. Does anyone have any suggestion? Thanks very much. Regards, Udo
  3. U

New bright GG for Linhof Techno

Hello, just in case anyone is interested in the new bright Linhof GG for Techno or M679 here are two quick shots for comparison between standard and new bright ground glass. Nothing scientific .... Udo
  4. U

PocketWizard released new (Beta) Firmware

Maybe this is of interest for some: PocketWizard released a new beta firmware version (3.110) for its Nikon compatible Mini and Flex units in order to support the D4, D800 and SB-910. Furthermore there is an update for the MultiMax firmware (v 7.5.1) available as well. Both updates can be...
  5. U

Sanho Hyperdrive Album and 3FR files - any experience here?

Greetings to all, I am planning a trip through US Canyon national parks and think about backing up captures taken with a H4D-50. The MacBook Pro comes to mind immediately plus an external drive to double all the data. But considering weight I am looking for an alternative, e.g. the recently...
  6. U

HVD90x Prismfinder on Hasselblad H2 ??

Greetings to all, I am using a H2 plus a PhaseOne back and wonder whether a HVD90x prismfinder will fit and work on this combo, i.e. electronical compatibility etc. Any thoughts and recommendations on this? Many thanks. Regards, Udo
  7. U

stand alone storage and viewing device for my P30+ files

Greetings to all, for travel purposes I am looking for a storage and viewing device for my P30+ files. Storing doesn't seem to be a problem for most of the available devices, but picture reviewing seems to a bit of a problem. Is there anybody out there who could share some experiences. Your...
  8. U

photo storage and viewer for D3x?

Greetings to all, for travel purposes I am looking for a storage and viewing device for my D3x RAW files (not to mention P30+ files). Storing doesn't seem to be a problem for most of the available devices, but picture reviewing seems to a bit of a problem. (at least for now) Is there anybody...
  9. U

H2F and PhaseOne backs?

Greetings to all, as a new member I do appreciate this quite informative forum. I found a lot of hints for some issues in the past. Maybe I overlooked something, but I wonder whether the new H2F will be compatible to PhaseOne digital plus as well as non-plus backs. Many thanks. Best regards...