The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

Am i asking to much for my PL 14-150

Guys, i have a PL 14-150mm for sale on another forum ( AVforums ) for £850, i had plenty of viewers but not a sniff other than a tech ?, i checked the new price in the UK and found only one seller that had a genuine UK product for £1200, i found one seller on the international Ebay search who is...
  2. M

UK sale, Panasonic G1 ( brand new ) + 45-200 kit lens

I have a brand new Panasonic G1 body ( replaced under warranty ) + the 14-45 kit lens in mint condition, all boxed as new, + a spare original G1 battery worth over £65 included. Plus a mint condition 45-200mm kit zoom lens, all boxed as new. Price for all of it is, £550 inc next day del. I...
  3. M

SOLD: UK sale, Panasonic 14-140mm lens ( m 4/3 )

I just purchased the PL14-150 to go with my E620 and cant see the point in keeping the H-14-140 for the G1/GH1 as i can use one lens for both camera's, so its for sale to anyone in the UK. Price is £500 plus postage, its in mint condition and was purchased on 30-6-09, i can inc the receipt too...
  4. M

G1, shutter/ISO limit problem.

Hi guys, if i set ISO to auto and set the auto ISO limit to OFF and then use shutter priority mode the ISO wont go beyond 400, am i missing a setting somewhere. I did notice that if i set the auto ISO limit to any other setting other than OFF, IE 1600, then in shutter priority mode ISO would go...