The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. K

Hasselblad X1D

Seemed silent enough. I was stuck with the 90mm and the focussing sound did not bother me inside the store. MF by Wire and CDAF.
  2. K

Hasselblad X1D

True. 30mm would just be enough for starters.
  3. K

Hasselblad X1D

I was enquiring more about landscape photography options and the rep did say they do have wide angle lenses planned next year.
  4. K

Hasselblad X1D

Went to the Kenmore Camera store today for the X1D demo. I believe Kenmore camera will have production demo models at the end of next month. Just some quick notes: 1. EVF refresh rate isn't that bad. It does black out sometimes, rep assures that it will be corrected soon. 2. No live peaking...
  5. K

Contax 645 and lenses and accessories

PM sent.. Also please include your shipping cost to US.. Thanks
  6. K

Phase One DF, P30+, Lenses

I have the same question. Would you be interested to sell the DF separately. I am also interested on the Mamiya 45mm lens.
  7. K

FS- Phase One 45mm 2.8 AF $1800

Is this available?
  8. K

FS: Phase One P40+, plus more!

PM sent
  9. K

Hi, Just wanted to check if you would be willing to sell the P1 45mm D lens separately. If so...

Hi, Just wanted to check if you would be willing to sell the P1 45mm D lens separately. If so the cost for it. ~Koushik