The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. I

Nikon 58mm F1.4

Anyone have this lens and could give some feedback on it? pictures, and overall impression of it. Specially used from wide open to F2. I am considering some zeiss optics that are manual focus only. Looking for 3d rendering, CA handling and center sharpness I know Zeiss is not the best when it...
  2. I

Infrared photgraphy with DM22

What filter should I get? I am not sure what IR sensitivity the sensor got. With film I could read the spec, and find out what filter to get, but with the digital back I have no idea.
  3. I

soh.. Babypictures with a DM22 back.

Uhm. I might have promised something I can`t do. I promised to take babyphotos, and I got a Mamya AFDIII with a DM22 back (Iso25 :eek:) Am a bit concerned over my need of light, and don`t want to fry the babies eyes out. Anyone tried this with a similar low iso back with success?
  4. I

Anyone with Achromatic digital back?

I would love to get hold of some raw files from an Achromatic back if someone have this back. I normally shoot mediumformat b/w with film, but I am consider an Achromatic in the future. For 4x5 I would still stick with film, but I am not that happy with roll film. I find it frusturating to...
  5. I

Tethering Leaf AptusII (DM22) with Ipad

I was wondering if anyone have a setup where you use a macbook with long tethering cable and hookup the wifi (from the macbook) for ipad preview. I have read a bit about using LeafCapture? with a server you could install on your mac, to send the preview image with wifi to an ipad that got a...
  6. I

Scanning negatives with Phase One and Rodenstock digital

Anyone tried out this? To digitize negatives using a MF back and Rodenstock digital lens? Would be great to compare this vs a scan from "cheap" drumscanner, Epsonv750 and other options. If it is good enough for large prints, then I could justify spending lot more on a new back instead of a new...
  7. I

Moveable Sliding Adapter for Mamiya 645 Leaf Phase One Back

Anyone got experience with these? Think I want something like this for my Phase One 20 back so I could put it on my Chamonix F1 4x5 camera. But I do wonder if it is worth it to buy this, or if I should get a Phase One flex adapter instead. Moveable Sliding Adapter for Mamiya 645 Leaf Phase...
  8. I

Mamiya LS lens on 645 AFDIII

Would the lens work, just without the leafshutter? If I get hold of a lens, before I get a DF body, could I use it on my 645 AFDIII like a nonLS lens?
  9. I

Datasheet for P30 (not plus)

I am trying to find datasheet for the P30, so I could compare it to the P30+ Seems I can`t have it both ways. So I must choose between a "portrait" back or a back where I could use it on my view camera. If I choose P40 or other backs I would need to do lot of moire work after a portrait shoot...