The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

I have a graphic kowa 270 mm lens and would like to mount in copal shutter.

I have a graphic kowa 270 mm lens and would like to mount in copal shutter. For now I'm using with Sinar shutter, The big shutter has vibration. I need to do conversion. I am trying to take out front and rear elements. Front group coming out easily, but rear group looks like one peace with...
  2. A

FS: IQ180 Digital back M Mount

Phase one IQ180 Digital Back, XF, DF+, Mamiya mount $9000 USD Phase one IQ180 Digital Back for XF, DF+, Mamiya mount in excellent condition, with charger and 2 batteries. World leading image quality with 80 megapixel full-frame resolution. Switch to Sensor+ and get 20 megapixel full frame...
  3. A

FS: Phase one IQ180 Digital Back Mamiya mount

Phase one IQ180 Digital Back Mamiya mount in excellent condition, with charger and 2 batteries. World leading image quality with 80 megapixel full-frame resolution. Switch to Sensor+ and get 20 megapixel full frame images as well as a faster workflow and ISO sensitivity up to 3200. Enjoy also...
  4. A

Linhof modified to 6x12 Digital

Long time i was thinking to make 6x12 panoramic digital camera, and finally i modified Linhof and canon macro focusing bellows to this. Its more compact and lightweight. The lens is Carl Zeiss Biogon 75mm 4.5, Phase one IQ180, 4 images stitch panorama.
  5. A

Mamiya 28mm f/4.5 D vs Mamiya Schneider 28mm LS f/4.5

I have IQ180 Digital back Phase One-DF body, Planing to by wide angle 28mm. There is two lenses on this range, Mamiya and Schneider. There is a good deal for Mamiya 28 4,5. I cannot find any reviews or images to make decision. I need advise by this one or go for Schneider version with LS.
  6. A

FS Rodenstock Heligon 50mm 2.0 Leica M39

Rodenstock Heligon 50mm 2.0 Leica L39 cuppeled $1200 [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  7. A

FS Dallmeyer Super-Six 3 in 1.9 and Dallmeyer Rareac 80mm 1,9

I have 2 lenses Dallmeyer Super-Six 3 in 1.9 and Dallmeyer Rareac 80mm 1,9 brand new condition..Both lenses are Dalcoated. Six element double gauss lenses, covers 55 degrees.They good for 35mm and medium formats. I wuld like to sell one of this lenses for $24.000 or Please make me the best...