The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Lloyd

FS: Leica 90 Elmarit-M

Black Leica 90mm Elmarit-M. Newest version of the Elmarit, with slide-out lens hood. Serial number 463xxx. Not coded. Comes with front and rear caps and Leica leather case. Excellent condition, some minor internal dust, glass is clear and clean, aperture blades are oil free and look new...
  2. Lloyd

WTB: PocketWizard FlexTT5 for Nikon

Looking for a Pocket Wizard FlexTT5 for Nikon in good, working condition. I promise to give it a loving home. ;)
  3. Lloyd

FS: PC-Nikkor 28mm f3.5

Selling my perspective correcting PC-Nikkor 28mm f3.5 lens. This lens is in great condition, and has seen very little use. Functions perfectly. Slight wear mark on barrel (seen in first two photos), and on PC knob (also seen in photos). Photos also show some dust on glass, that is only on the...
  4. Lloyd

FS: Sekonic L-358 W/RT Module

Selling my Sekonic L-358 Flash Master meter. This one includes the RT Module-32, for wirelessly triggering Pocket Wizards and Pocket Wizard equipped strobes from the meter. The unit looks and functions as new. Soft pouch and lanyard included. No longer have the box, but I might have the...
  5. Lloyd

WTB: Elinchrom Grid Set

I know it's a shot in the dark, but I'm looking for a serviceable, used Elinchrom Grid set, or even just a couple of grids and the adapter. I have the required hood/reflector, so I don't necessarily need that, but will take it too, if the price is right.
  6. Lloyd

WTB: Elinchrom Quadra S-Head

Looking for an "S" head for the Elinchrom Quadra. Good, working condition, reasonably priced, and I'd prefer to have a cord included.
  7. Lloyd

CV Lenses For Sale - 15, 28, 50 and 90mm

I'm parting with a few of my CV lenses. I'm doing so only because I have redundant copies, or too many lenses in some of these focal lengths (e.g., 4 90mm M-mount lenses, and 6 50mm M-mount lenses!) In every case the glass is clean and clear, no scratches or fungus. The aperture blades are...
  8. Lloyd

WTB: Elinchrom Skyport RX Receiver

FOUND ONE!!Looking for an Elinchrom EL-Skyport RX Radio Slave Receiver (EL 19353), in good, working condition. Please respond via PM or [email protected] Thanks in advance. --Lloyd
  9. Lloyd

Fun w/Digital M Images

The the time has once again come to start a new Digital M thread. I thought I start off with a cautionary tale... as in at least be careful who sees you grab that candid shot! I was in the lobby of a local building, which is often used by photographers. This photog was shooting a bride, so I...
  10. Lloyd

WTB: Elinchrom Skyport Speed Transmitter

Looking for a Skyport "Speed" Transmitter unit in good, working condition.
  11. Lloyd

FS: Rare Nikkor 70-180 AF Macro

Selling my much loved, and very rare AF Micro Nikkor 70-180mm f/4.5-5.6D Macro. This lens is in Like New condition or better. Lovingly maintained, glass in clean and clear; body of lens in as new conditon. The lens is razor sharp, and a joy to use. Very rare to find one of these for sale...
  12. Lloyd

FS: Nikkor Lenses

SOLD Nikkor 70-200mm, f2.8 VRI In excellent condition. Includes Hood, caps, box, and I added a RRS knob to tripod collar. Asking $1500.00 shipped (US) and PayPal'd. US Sale preferred. Nikkor 20mm f2.8. Wonderful lens, one of my long-time favorites, in excellent condition. Hood and caps...
  13. Lloyd

FS: Nikon SB-800 Speedlights (2 available)

Selling two Nikon SB-800 Speedlights. These were my backup units, and have seen very light usage. Basically in like new condition. Always stored with batteries removed. Sale includes Speedlight, stand, 5th battery holder (for high speed recycling), diffusion dome, OEM filters and filter...
  14. Lloyd

FS: AF Nikkor 50mm f1.4 D

Selling my AF Nikkor 50mm f1.4 D (bought the "G" version) Lens in pretty much like new condition. No marks on the body or the glass. Blades are clean and oil free. Functions perfectly. Includes lens and front and rear caps. (I thought I had the box, but can't find it.) BTW, I noticed that...
  15. Lloyd

FS: AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.4D (IF)

Selling me much-loved AF Nikkor 85mm f1.4 D. Bought the "G" version, and can't justify keeping both. I am the original owner, and the lens looks to me to be in like-new condition. No marks on the body, glass is clear and clean, blades are oil free. There are a some marks on the inside of the...
  16. Lloyd

FS: Nikon D3

Selling my Nikon D3. Excellent condition (really like new... not a mark on it). Has ~7100 actuations on the shutter. Includes Box, manuals, cables, etc. Asking $3075.00 net to me. (will post pix soon)
  17. Lloyd

Fun with Nikon Images

Time to start a new Nikon images thread. So here goes, I'll start it off with this image. Taken from my front steps this afternoon. Not a cloud in the sky... what you see is snow blowing off the peak in the howling winds. The summit is more than a vertical mile above where I was standing...
  18. Lloyd

FOUND: Elinchrom Ranger Kit

Looking for an Elinchrom Ranger kit in good to excellent condition. Prefer the Speed version, with the A head, but not locked in on that. Also possibly interested in modifiers, if sold with the Ranger.
  19. Lloyd

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

I thought I'd start this off right... with a shot of my favorite photographic subject. Playing around with lighting ideas tonight. M8, 90 Elmarit @ f11, ISO 160:
  20. Lloyd

Leica M9 Titanium

Just announced at Photokina. Very fancy, electronic framelines. 22,000 Euro for the kit. :wtf: Hell, at that price, I'll take two. Leica is soo out of touch with its customers!