The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. markwon

FS: Sony RX100 VI with extras

SOLD: FS: Sony RX100 VI with extras sold
  2. markwon

FS: Sony RX100 VI with extras

Barely used. Looks and works flawlessly. Comes with 3 extra aftermarket batteries with charger, filter mount, LCD cover and ND gradient filter. The extras were like $120 and used like four times. $640 shipped
  3. markwon

FS: Sony RX1000 VI bundle 3 batteries, ND gradient filter with mount, grip

This was barely used as I have been deployed and tied up with other things since buying it in 2019. Looks and works flawlessly. Many extras: 3 batteries (1 Sony, 2 aftermarket), LCD protector, Sony grip, filter mount, gradient ND filter. Total extras $120 $630 shipped venmo/paypal gift.
  4. markwon

FS: Ricoh GR Digital 16mp bundle Mint

1. Ricoh GR digital 16.2 APSC with box and packaging. 2. Ricoh OEM mini glass viewfinder 3. Rich OEM hood and B&W UV filter Total retails over $700. All items come with original box. $550 shipped in CONUS
  5. markwon

Sony RX100 MK iii with many extras. Like new.

Bought the camera for a trip and now that the trip is done I no longer need it. Camera is in mint condition and comes with box and accessories plus following extras. - Magfilter Circular Polarizer Filter - Extra 3rd party battery - USB Battery charger (allows extra battery to be charged via...
  6. markwon

Kirk Enterprises BH-1 Ball head with Quick release clamp.

REDUCED: $265 shipped
  7. markwon

Ok. Let's try $300 shipped for both the bullhead and QRC.
  8. markwon

Reduced: $350 shipped. for both the bullhead and quick release clamp.
  9. markwon

FS: Gitzo G1228 MK2

SOLD, locally.
  10. markwon

Kirk Enterprises BH-1 ball head with additional QRC (Quick Release Clamp). I paid $385 for the ballhead and $97 for the QRC. Standard clamp also included. Looks and works like new. Buttery smooth operation. Never even mounted it on a tripod. $390 shipped. Description: BH-1 Ball Head...
  11. markwon

FS: Gitzo G1228 MK2

This is one of the most robust and compact carbon fiber tripods available. Gitzo quality is unrivaled. My wife paid $500 for it. It was gift but I never used it since I shoot smaller rangefinders and never needed a heavy duty tripod. Comes with original box and packaging. $390 shipped...
  12. markwon

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

X100s X-E2
  13. markwon

FS: Leica 90mm Tele-Elmarit, CV 15mm, Leica 21mm, 28mm VF, UV/IR filters, and more

All items sold or traded in, except for filters. Still available: Leica 46mm uv ir $40 (2 left) Leica 55mm uv ir $70 (2 left)
  14. markwon

FS: Fujifilm X-Pro 1 and 18-55 f2.8-4 zoom lens

X-pro 1 comes with box, papers, extra battery and wall plug in adapter. Mint condition. $880 shipped 18-55 lens. Comes with caps, hood and filter. Lens is also mint. $500 shipped. X-pro 1 grip. Like new. $60 shipped. Buy the kit for $1350 shipped.
  15. markwon

FS: Leica 90mm Tele-Elmarit, CV 15mm, Leica 21mm, 28mm VF, UV/IR filters, and more

Price Reduction: CV 15mm w/Finder: $360 (this is the M-mount btw) Leica 21mm VF: $230 Leica 28mm VF: $190 Leica Universal Polarizer kit: $250
  16. markwon

I'm trying to clear out my closet. 1. Leica 90mm F2.8 Tele-Elmarit 2657902. Markings are clear, glass and barrel excellent. Movement is crisp and focus is sharp. A great copy in mint condition. Comes with both caps. B&W UV Filter included. SOLD 2. Voigtlander 15mm F4.5 Aspherical...
  17. markwon

TUMI camera shoulder bag RF or DSLR kit RARE

I don't need to speak on the quality of TUMI bags. This camera bag is no longer available. In fact, they no longer make any camera bags. The ballistic nylon is scratch or tear free. The foam insert is also in very good condition and still maintains it's shape. I would say the bag is...
  18. markwon

Fuji X100 used 5 times w/hood, adapter, 2 extra batteries

Purchased July this year. Serial 21M03509. Comes with all original items, JJC hood/adapter/filter, 2 extra batteries, and LCD cover. Camera is basically new. Has about 100 actuations or so. A couple of hairline scratches on the bottom of the camera. $825 shipped