The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. halfFrame

Found Fuji 60mm

I have one sitting in a box I just received 2 days ago. I have the 28 an 50 also, but decided not to open the 60mm yet. Call me in SF if you'd like to take this one. I will honor the warranty if it is not transferrable. You seem to live nearby... Dennis Hearne 415 989-5152 in San Francisco.
  2. halfFrame

Come and Go (all of us!)

My book "Come and Go" has been nominated as a possible in the People's Choice Awards on the BLURB site. The book can be found in the Fine Art Category. I think anyone can vote. It is the result of the past 5 years with at least 5 digital cameras and formats including all M8's-9's, Nikon D3s/700...
  3. halfFrame

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

A frame from a P25 in the spirit of our shared documentary past. Maybe the 1930's or so ... (though not in black and white) from the book http://www.blurb.com/books/2324465
  4. halfFrame

Come and Go (all of us!)

_ Always a spiral journey. _ Always a metaphor. With the cold July sea breezes about us in San Francisco we are always at sea. Enjoy the voyage! Here is a short novel set in a vernacular San Francisco where images become the children of our internal and external moment, locked tight by the...
  5. halfFrame

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Re: xmas a come D3s on a nighttime ramble.
  6. halfFrame

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Gabriel blows his horn. noctilux F1 at 640ASA
  7. halfFrame

MacBook Air

ashwin, Can you see the entire LRoom/Aperture window on the 11" or would you go up to the 13". thanks
  8. halfFrame

New Summilux-M 35 mm f/1.4 asph II

looks like a San Francisco street corner in the 1st frame. the cab colors and the little bit of achitecture.
  9. halfFrame

long exposures on p40+

Jack _ Guy , Yep I only use the Capture One software for files and have had a Phase One back since the first model way back (the 35mm format version). I have been using the P25 for a few years now and was thinking of trading up as I am working a lot with the Alpa SWA and with rises and such. In...
  10. halfFrame

long exposures on p40+

thanks Jack, I'll check on the zero latency issue.
  11. halfFrame

long exposures on p40+

Temperature was San Francisco mid 50'sF. Not sure on latency as the back is back at the store. I also did 50 and 100 tests and all had more noise than expected. I posted the above as the noise would be more noticeable on the web jpegs. Basically 100 was extremely borderline and would need...
  12. halfFrame

long exposures on p40+

you'll wonder where the detail went with sensor+ on a long exposure. The regular sensor at least keeps some detail. (40+ at 200 ISO on left) (sensor+ at 800 ISO is on the right)
  13. halfFrame

long exposures on p40+

Anyone shooting exposures longer than say 5 seconds with this back? I think the noise is a problem compared to the 25+ or 45+. Inclosed is a crop from a 2 second/ 400 ISO file.
  14. halfFrame

Fun with Digital Ms - MKII

Which of the shots are with the Noctilux/ merci
  15. halfFrame

I've relaunched my website

Woody, Like the work, but having a little bit too long a load time from image to image on my end. I have tried on 2 different DSL srvers and have asked another friend to check on his. dennis http://dennishearne.visualserver.com/index.cfm?bhcp=1
  16. halfFrame

Cambo Wide with 75mm and 90mm Lenses

still for sale
  17. halfFrame

Cambo Wide with 75mm and 90mm Lenses

This is a Used Cambowide body, with used "Wide 75mm" Schneider Super-Angulon f5.6 $1600.00 and a Used "Wide 90mm) Schneider Super-Angulon f8 $2000.00 The body shows some slight wear and doesn't have a cable release. The 75mm "bull bars" move a little though the lens is clean (without...
  18. halfFrame

Three Wide Angle View Camera lenses

The 58mm has been SOLD The 47mm is not an XL version.
  19. halfFrame

Three Wide Angle View Camera lenses

Large format lenses. Clean and sharp; 47mm Schneider Super-Angulon f5.6 $400.00 58mm Schneider Super-Angulon XL f5.6 $600.00 65mm Nikkor SW f4 $400.00 More images available.....
  20. halfFrame

Lumendyne #067X 400 W/S Power Pac with 2 Lights

This is a #67 Lumedyne 50-400 Watts Second Fast Power Pack with 2 Flash Heads, 2 10 foot extension cables, a #024C min i battery, and Charger. This item is clean and in good working order. $375.00 plus shipping