The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. W

FS: Fujifilm 23mm f/2 Lens

The Fujifilm 23mm f/2 lens is in new condition. Never been out of the house except to shoot a couple of photos on my back deck. Never left the house. It was part of a kit so the original box will not be included but the white box in the X-E3 box will be included. Also included in the sale will...
  2. W

SOLD: Fuji GSW680III Medium Format 120/220 Film Camera

SOLD This is for those who might not have seen my FS ads in other various websites. One of the finest Fuji GSW680III cameras you'll see for sale in the states. 74 on the counter as seen in the photo below. Used very sparingly by myself. Purchased from Japan earlier this year. I have to thin...
  3. W

WTB: Hasselblad 50mm C lens

Looking for a Hasselblad 50mm C lens. The body I have is a bit rough so I'm not looking for mint condition externally, but very good glass and working condition is a must. Looking for something that was used but not abused. LMK what you have and price shipped to 99324. PM me a pic or two and...
  4. W

SOLD: Artisan And Artists Silk Straps "For Leica"

SOLD Two straps for sale. Neither has the original box, but are in excellent+ condition. Use a few times then put away in the strap drawer :) These were purchased new by me from popflash when they first came out. Neck Strap $125 shipped in CONUS Wrist Strap $85 shipped in CONUS
  5. W

WTB: Sony A7R Body--MINT

Looking for a Sony A7R body in mint condition with low shutter count. LCD must be clean with no scratches. Preferably with a screen protector on since purchased. Someone must have a backup they no longer need since buying a new A7RII ;) To make this easy, I don't need a box or docs. Just...
  6. W

Leica m4/3 Lenses

Just curious what some of you think about the Leica m4/3 lenses. I just received the Leica 15mm f/1.7 lens and I'm very happy with it's sharpness and color. Love the aperture ring! I'm thinking I might want to get either the 25 or 45. Leaning towards the 45. Opinions on either? Shooting...
  7. W

SOLD Zeiss Touit 32mm f/1.8 Sony E Mount--MINT

SOLD I'm selling my mint condition Zeiss Touit 32mm f/1.8 lens for Sony E ( APS-C ) mount. Box and all boxed items. Original front and rear caps and hood. Firmware has been updated. $365 shipped in CONUS.
  8. W

Sold: Sony SEL 35mm f/1.8

SOLD Sony NEX 7 body is in great condition. I purchased it recently from FM.com and maybe put 100 pics on it. Seller said less than 3000 clicks. LCD is clean as is the body. I found one tiny rub on the LCD--barely noticeable--so I put a A6000 LCD protector on it. The body had two tiny tiny...
  9. W

WTB: Sony RX100 III Mint

Looking for a Sony RX100 III as new. No marks on the LCD or anywhere. LMK what you have and your price shipped to 99325. Thanks.
  10. W

WTB: Sony 18-105 Lens

Anyone have a nice clean and sharp copy of the Sony 18-105 lens they would like to sell? Lmk! Thanks.
  11. W

Found. Sony NEX 6 Body

Found. I'm looking to buy a Sony NEX 6 body. Looking for one that might have been someone's backup camera and had limited use and looks as new. The LCD must be as new--and maybe with a LCD protector. LMK what you have shipped to 99324. Payed with Paypal. I might consider an A6000--or...
  12. W

FS: Black Paint Leica M7 Ala Carte

Well, I finally decided to let the ala carte M7 go. I've been thinking about this for a while. I change my mind then I change it again! I've had the camera since 2011. Purchased from Precision through Robert Jagitsch who was awesome with the order to Leica. When it arrived it was perfect...
  13. W

FS: Fujifilm GA645--$390

Near mint condition GA645. The camera is in near mint condition. Everything works perfectly. Comes with a case, strap, and the front cap. No box or hood, or documents. Awesome MF camera with a very sharp lens. $390 shipped. International buyers add $50. IMG_1908 by wjlapier, on Flickr...
  14. W

Sony HX90v/WX500?

I'm looking for a nice Sony P+S for my daughter who will be going to Europe soon. The HX90v and WX500 are two I'm considering. Any opinions? Hot! Thanks.
  15. W

Best And Worst 4/3--not m4/3--Lenses

Looking to add some lenses to my new 4/3 Lumix L1 camera. What are the dogs to avoid? What would be the best prosumer zooms out there? Must have primes? Anything wider than the Leica 25 'lux? I'm curious to know if there were two different Pana-Leica 14-50 2.8-3.5 lenses. Was there a...
  16. W

Nikon 50/1.4D, Coolpix A, CV 35/2.5 LTM

Cross posting a few forums some items i'd like to sell. 1.) Nikon 50/1.4D Made in Japan version. Nice clean lens in excellent condition. Box and docs. Front and rear cap. $175 2.) Coolpix A. I'm motivated to move the Coolpix A. I'm dropping the price to $450 s/p in the CONUS. Coolpix...
  17. W

FS: Leica 1.4x Magnifier

I found a 1.4x magnifier from Schouten Select but decided I'm fine with the 1.25. Box and all boxed items. Leather case and chain. Excellent condition. $200 s/p CONUS.
  18. W

WTT: Leica 1.25 Viewfinder for 1.4

I have a like new Leica 12004 1.25 viewfinder magnifier with chain, leather case, and box ( box maybe ). I'd like to trade for like condition Leica 12006 1.4. Leica only. I'm conus and prefer a trade with someone conus also. Thanks.
  19. W

FS: Sony FDAV1K Optical Viewfinder

For Sale: Sony Zeiss 35mm optical viewfinder. Mint as new in the box with all boxed items. $599 at Amazon. My price $320 s/p I thought I had this listed here but can't find the add.
  20. W

FS: Panasonic Lumix mFT 12-32 Lens--Black

For sale Lumix 12-32 lens. Black. Includes only front and rear cap. Near new condition. $225 s/p. SOLD