The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

FS: Hasselblad X1D

Selling my Hassy X1D. The front dial has the orig. 'jumpy operation' issue. I just worked around this by using the touch screen to make aperture changes but Hasselblad can fix this for ~$250 if the new owner is interested. Other than that, the camera is in great shape. Included is the normal...
  2. D

XCD manual focus issue

Hey gang, I have an XCD 35-75 that will no longer manually focus. AF works fine. I contacted Hasselblad service and tried what they suggested: clean the lens and body contacts, make sure the fw was current and reset to factory defaults. Nothing changed. Anyone here ever run into this with an...
  3. D

S1R Constant Preview issue

Hi all - I just got my hands on an S1R to play around with. Most of my shooting is in manual mode and it appears that in order for one to see what's going on with exposure as aperture/shutter speed/ISO values are changing, you need to turn on the 'Constant Preview' feature. Problem is that...
  4. D

FS: Nikon Z7 and a couple of lenses

Hi folks - the pieces listed below are all in 'like new' condition, includes everything that comes with them as new, and also includes the original packaging. - Nikon Z7 with 1,067 clicks plus an RRS L-plate, FTZ adapter, Sony G series 128GB XQD card, extra battery and Nikon MC-DC2 shutter...
  5. D

FS: Nikon D850 body

Includes original packaging and everything that comes with it as new. Also including an RRS L-plate. The camera is in excellent condition. $2,600 and I'll cover the Paypal fee and FedEx Ground shipping...CONUS only.
  6. D

FS: RRS BH-55 ballhead

It's in great condition and I replaced the lever release clamp with a brand new one a few months back. Everything works as it should. I don't have the orig. packaging but I'll pack it up for safe and sound shipping. $300 and I'll pick up the Paypal fee and FedEx Ground shipping cost - CONUS only.
  7. D

FS: Nikon 70-200/f4 and Sigma Art 50

The Nikon 70-200/f4 is in very good condition. There's a small ding on the lens hood (not the lens). $750 The Sigma Art 50/1.4 is in excellent condition. $650 Prices include Paypal fee and FedEx Ground shipping in the CONUS.
  8. D

FS: Nikon D810

Excellent condition Nikon D810 that includes an RRS L-plate, (3) 32GB SD cards, (1) 128GB CF card, (2) third party batteries/charger and everything that comes with a new D810. Shutter count is only 4,878. I'm the original owner. There's a few minor scratches on the front of the L-plate. Note...
  9. D

FS: Zeiss 21, 35 and 50, Nikon mount

All are in great condition and, of course, produce stunning pictures. Zeiss Distagon 2.8/21, also includes a B+W 10 stop ND filter $895 Zeiss Milvus 2/35 Distagon, also includes a B+W 10 stop ND filter $695 Zeiss Milvus 1.4/50 Distagon, also includes a B+W 10 stop ND filter $895 I'll take...
  10. D

D810 and huge prints...looking for advice

The largest prints I've made for customers have been 24x36. They look great. No problem. I have a customer who wants to commission some work and wants 48x72 prints...probably metal. The work will be hung such that viewers won't be able to get within nose length distance but still... Have any...
  11. D

Who do you like for metal prints?

Hi folks - I need to get some 16x24 metal prints made for a trade show display. I need good quality but they don't need to be the best available. I'd appreciate any/all recommendations.
  12. D

I think this is great...

and thought everyone here might enjoy it. Happy New Year to all! https://vimeo.com/196940171
  13. D

I think this is great...

and thought everyone here might enjoy it. Happy New Year to all! https://vimeo.com/196940171
  14. D

WTB: Zeiss Milvus 85 zf.2

I'm in the market for a Zeiss Milvus 85 in Nikon mount. If you have one you're looking to sell, please let me know. -Doug
  15. D

FS: Sony a7rII rig

I'm selling off my Sony a7rII rig. Everything here is in excellent condition and I have the orig. boxes for everything. - The a7rII comes with the Sony VG-C2EM vertical grip, an RRS BVGC2EM-L L-plate for the camera w/grip, a Newer NW- A7M2 L-plate for the camera w/o the grip, (2) Sony batteries...
  16. D

The Art of Photography

This isn't a Sony specific thing but thought I'd share this here anyway. A gentleman by the name of Ted Forbes runs a Youtube channel called 'The Art of Photography'. It covers a wide range of subjects like product reviews, techniques, photography basics etc., but I think one of the most...
  17. D

FS: Sony FE 55/1.8

A truly great lens and mine is in beautiful condition. $695 and this includes Paypal fee and ground shipping to CONUS.
  18. D

FS: Zeiss 21, 35 and 50, Nikon mount

Up for sale are three great Zeiss lenses for the Nikon shooters here. First up is the Zeiss Distagon 21/f2.8 ZF.2. This is just a beautiful optic and this one is in great condition. I have the orig. box. $950 Next is the Zeiss Milvus 35/f2. It's a sweet 35 and is in excellent condition. Yes...
  19. D

NIK collection for $0

This isn't a Sony centric thing but thought my Sony friends would want to know that starting today, you can grab the entire NIK Collection of PI's for free. Here you go: https://www.google.com/nikcollection/
  20. D

FS: Nikon D810

Selling my great condition D810 because I've made a system change. I bought this from Nikon as a refurb but I think it was a new camera. It was pristine. It comes with all of the usual stuff...battery, charger, manual, strap, etc., and I'm also including an RRS L-bracket, a Velo FreeWave Plus...