The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Y

Hasselblad 203FE problem and service?

Hi everyone, I just got a CFVii to work with my 203FE and 110 lens, but after a few years of idle life, the 203 FE starts to behave strangely. The shutter often got stuck, which can only be solved by taking the batteries out and reinserting them. Do you know what the problem is and whether I...
  2. Y

Black Original Leica Monochrom for the Silver one

I have a black color original Leica monochrom in minty condition, with matching Black Label Leather half case, and a black (slightly worn) thumb up. I have also a dark coffee color Luigi half case that can be included. Original box of the camera and accessories are included. I would like to...
  3. Y

WTB: Leica S- Adapter V (for Hasselblad V Lens)

I would like to buy a Leica S-Adapter V in good condition. I have used Kipon and Metabones adapters, but neither fits perfectly. If you have one that is no longer needed, please contact me via [email protected] Thank you.
  4. Y

WTB: Leica Macro-Adapter M 14652

If you have one that you deem redundant, please let me know. For whatever reason, my PM here does not work. So please email me at [email protected] Thank you very much.
  5. Y

WTB: Leica S- Adapter C for Contax Lens, and the 80mm F2 Contax Zeiss Lens

I am looking to buy a fully functional Leica S-Adapter C for Contax 645 Lens and the 80mm F2 Contax Lens. If you have one that you no longer need, please drop me an email at [email protected] Thank you very much. GQ
  6. Y

Canon 50mm F0.95 TV Lens Converted to M-Mount (aka Dream Lens)

Here is a great copy of converted Canon Dream Lens, another beauty that I hate to sell. But since my financial situation is really bad, I have to put most of my beloved items on sale. It is very difficult to find a great copy of this lens readily and expertly converted to M-mount. It was...
  7. Y

WTB: Leica M-P Typ240 in Black

Looking to buy a M-P 240 in black, in mint or excellent condition within reasonable price. For reference, the Leica certified pre-owned with one year warranty is about 5600 usd.
  8. Y

Leica S 120mm Apo-Summarit Macro Lens in Mint Condition

This is the Leica S 120mm Summarit Lens. Albeit every one of the S lenses are stellar and peerless, the 120mm is the most charming lens in the S line-up. If you are looking, you know how good it is. Didn't I mention that it also does 1:2 macro? This copy is in mint condition, comes with...
  9. Y

Leica Multifunctional Grip for Leica S2 and S2p with Battery

This is the multifunctional grip for Leica S2 and S2P. This grip is rarely used, and thus in excellent condition without any marks or issues. Asking for 510 shipped. George
  10. Y

Canon Dream Lens in M-mount

This is a great copy of the famous Canon dream lens (50mm f 0.95), expertly converted to Leica M mount. It is fully deserved of the dream appellation. Beautiful rendering. I used this lens on the M240 with wonderful results. It is in used condition, but the glass is clean and clear. This is...
  11. Y

Experience with Insurance on Leica Gear

Hi guys, This question must have been addressed somewhere else. But since acquiring a Leica S2 camera and two lenses, this question suddenly became quite obvious. I also have a number of M camera and lenses. I am not a pro, but do travel internationally. Also I would like to have insurance...
  12. Y

WTB: Leather Case for M3/M2

I would like to purchase a good condition leather half case for M3/m2. Old Luigi will be ideal, but will consider comparable ones. If you have a matching strap, it will be great. Thank you. Please PM.
  13. Y

Hasselblad V Mount CF Lenses

Item 1: Hasselblad CF 120 mm Makro Planar F/4.0 Lens This is one of the best lens for the legendary Hasselblad 500 series camera. As a Makro-planar Zeiss design, this lens can be used in macro photography as well as normal telephoto shooting. I am a fan of all the Zeiss Makro-planar lenses...
  14. Y

Help: Warning Sign When Using Leica S2 with Hasselblad V Lens

from the advices I got from this forum, I got the Leica S2P from Douglas, another member. At the same time, my Adaptor for Hassy V lens arrived too. I put the Hassy lens on the S2, set to Manual focus, and I can shoot now. But there is a warning sign in the viewfinder. Do you know what that...
  15. Y

Advice on getting into Digital MF

Hi experts, I am considering getting into Digital MF. Currently, I mainly used Leica Monochrom and Leica M. Rangefinder Leica has been my companion and best tool for a while. Yet I have also been a little dissatisfied with the limitation of the 35mm sensor, especially when I try to make prints...