The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. slosync

Fun with the Olympus OMD

I have attached a Composite picture of the Lunar Eclipse from this morning having just finished making the composite on Photoshop. The moon pictures were taken approximately 5 minutes apart. Best to all, Don
  2. slosync

Kern Switar 25mm f1.4 focusing problem

Hi Thomas, As I recall in my case the set screws on the focus ring needed to be tightened down. However when I did I could not turn the focus ring because it was "frozen" due to a lack of lubrication (actually the lubrication had become dried....). To loosen the focus ring after tightening the...
  3. slosync

OM-D EM-5 help needed...

I fiddled with my EM5 but didn't come up with any messages as you mentioned above. What I did: I pressed the image playback. Pressed the button on EFV and reviewed images via the EVF. My setting for the EFV is not to automatically switch when putting my eye on EFV. That's the only way I...
  4. slosync

WTB: *Found* Any version of Photoshop CS for MAC OSX

Re: WTB: Any version of Photoshop CS for MAC OSX Looks like I was able to make a deal with another Getdpi member for CS5. Thanks for all the responses and suggestions. I did go through the Adobe Transfer of License process, got a case # and uploaded the form. Currently waiting for Adobe...
  5. slosync

WTB: *Found* Any version of Photoshop CS for MAC OSX

I am currently running Photoshop CS 5 on Windows an want to begin using my MacBook Pro.... any CS version. I don't know if I can use an upgrade version and use my Windows Adobe CS serial number versions.... I would think so. I have Adobe CS2 Full, CS3 and CS5 upgrades. Any experience...
  6. slosync

Positive Feedback

Buyer: Me Seller: Larry Womack Item: Olympus FL-600R Flash Outstanding Transaction!! The flash received looked new, worked out of the box, well packaged, shipped quickly, and I am one happy camper!! The Remote Control works great on my Oly EM-5. Thank you Larry! Definitely would do business...
  7. slosync

Positive Feedback

Seller: JMaher Buyer: Me Item: Olympus FL-300R Flash Great communication and pleasant transaction, everything arrived quickly and exactly as described. I'd do business with Jim anytime - Thanks! Don (a.k.a. slosync)
  8. slosync

Positive feedback left Joel. Great transaction. The RRS Camera Plate for the E-P3 received and...

Positive feedback left Joel. Great transaction. The RRS Camera Plate for the E-P3 received and is as good as new. Thanks, Don
  9. slosync

Positive Feedback

Seller: Joelhw Buyer: Me Item: Really Right Stuff Bottom Plate for Oly E-P3 Joel was very courteous, the Camera plate was good as new and the shipping was quick. Very good transaction. I would do business with Joel again. Thank you Joel, :) Don (a.k.a. slosync)
  10. slosync

Positive Feedback

Seller: Bob Freunds Buyer: Don (a.k.a. Slosync) Items: 2 Sandisk CF cards Excellent Transaction all around!! Thank you Bob!! Regards, Don
  11. slosync

FS: 4 Sandisk 16G cF cards

I'll take two Bob, PM sent Thanks, Don
  12. slosync

Panasonic GH-2 Lenses for sale

PM sent on Panny 7-14mm... I'll take it if it's available. Don
  13. slosync

Positive Feedback

Buyer: Me Seller: Robert (robertro) Item: EP1 and 14-42 lens with box and all accessories. Smooth transaction, great communication, packaging was well done and the camera equipment is in great shape as Robert specified. Would do business with Robert again!! Thanks Don
  14. slosync

[SOLD] Olympus E-P1 + 14-42 M.Zuiko

Re: Olympus E-P1 + 14-42 M.Zuiko PM Sent :D
  15. slosync

Positive Feedback

Seller: Benroy Buyer: Me Smoooth transaction, great communication, well packed, fast shipping and the LX3 is in excellent condition as described. Would do business with Roy again!! +++++++ :D Thanks Roy, Don
  16. slosync

Lumix LX-3, Leica D-Lux 2

Re: Lumix LX-3 PM Sent for LX3. I'll take it assuming it's still available. Regards, Don
  17. slosync

Positive Feedback

Re: Positive Feedback for Cindy Flood Seller: Cindy Flood Buyer: Don (aka-slosync) Item: Panny 100-300mm Excellent transaction, fantastic price, great packaging and fast shipping. Lens was in excellent condition and am well pleased. Would do business with Cindy again. Thanks, Don
  18. slosync

Panasonic GH2 - wrist strap?

That is a Flat Circular Bubble Level (Approx $5) from Amazon. Fits very snug so no problem with falling out. It's great for use on a monopod or a tripod.... especially on tripods when using a ballhead and taking landscapes and pano pics. Here's a link...
  19. slosync

Panasonic GH2 - wrist strap?

As CPWarner stated, it's a RRS L Plate for GH2.... BGH1-Lb Sorry for taking so long to reply... Cheers, Don
  20. slosync

Positive Feedback

Seller: Burro39 (Paul) Buyer: Slosync (Don) Item: Canon 270EX Flash Very smooth transaction and the flash is in excellent condition as Paul described and works well on my Canon G9. Thanks Paul!! I would do business with Paul again.