The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. slosync

WTB: *Found* Any version of Photoshop CS for MAC OSX

I am currently running Photoshop CS 5 on Windows an want to begin using my MacBook Pro.... any CS version. I don't know if I can use an upgrade version and use my Windows Adobe CS serial number versions.... I would think so. I have Adobe CS2 Full, CS3 and CS5 upgrades. Any experience...
  2. slosync

New M4/3 Oly perhaps....

A teaser.... Looks like an M43 :D http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/oima_next.asp?cid=oima_geto_next_fb Cheers, Don
  3. slosync

Amazon LLC shipping GF1 EVF - Good News!

Just checked my CC account and they have posted the charge. This is great news as I am very anxious to check it out myself. :D On Amazon LLC order page it has shipping soon - I would expect that today it will appear with a ship date. Cheers, Don
  4. slosync

New M43 GF1 - Possibly

There is a web site showing some pictures (Japan) that look pretty promising. What's very interesting is if you scroll down you will see pictures that shows a possible port/slot beneath the hot shoe for an EVF to slide into and the EVF to plug into the slot for signals...
  5. slosync

Kern Switar 25mm f1.4 focusing problem

Hello, I'm in need of someone that's familiar with the focusing mechanism on a Kern Switar 25mm 1.4. I have it mounted using a RJFinance c to m43rds adapter on my G1. When I turn the focus ring, nothing happens. It turns smoothly but no change in focus. It rotates and stops just short of...