The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. B

WTB: Schneider Apo Digitar XL 43mm (WDS Cambo Mount or ???)

The SK 43mm XL would be the Goldilocks lens for my digital / film Cambo Hybrid setup. PM me if you have one you'd like to sell.
  2. B

Positive feedback for Vivseries1

Purchased an excellent condition Rodenstock Apo-Sironar digital 70mm f/5.6 Cambo T/S mount and the entire transaction was smooth and professional. The lens was well packaged and shipped and it arrive promptly. Well as promptly as you get living on a remote island in the PNW. ;)
  3. B

Cambo Lens Retro-Fitting Service

I'm looking to add a, mostly, dedicated wide angle film lens to my WRC-400 setup. I'm using a Hasselblad 6x6 film back so I'm exploring lenses that were from the film era. Thinking something like 38mm Super Angulon or the 35mm Rodenstock Grandagon. My question is, will Cambo mount a lens on a...
  4. B

Finally stumbling into the inferno of tech cams. Big thanks GetDPI (I Think)

I’ve been faffing about trying to incorporate a tech cam system into my workflow and I finally think I’ve got it sorted. But not without hours reading and rereading countless GetDPI forum posts. Words can't begin to describe what an amazing resource this forum is. My goal has always been to...
  5. B

WTB: Hasselblad 75mm f/4.5 Grandagon-N Rodenstock Lens for Hasselblad Arcbody

Looking to complete my Arcbody set. Probably a long shot but...
  6. B

Shooting Architecture, Film & Digital, with One System

So is this realistically possible? I‘d love to know if anyone is currently doing this and what system they shoot. Currently my digital solution is a Canon R5 with a bevy of TS-E lenses and my film system is a Hasselblad Arcbody and 903 SWC. At some point I’d love to simplify to a single...
  7. B

WTB: Cambo Wide DS Analog 4x5 (or similar)

Looking to get a technical film camera with x-y shift movement that can take medium format film backs. The Cambo Wide DS Analog, jumps out as a pretty perfect solution for the architectural photography project I've got in mind. If you have one that needs a new home give a shout. Cheers, Bill
  8. B

FS: Wine Country Camera Filter Holder Kit

I have a like new Wine Country Camera Filter Holder system for sale. The kit includes: 100mm Holder System Kit + (1) internally rotating polarizer filter + (1) 100x100mm Filter Vault + (1) 100x150mm Grad Filter Vault + (1) 82mm Adapter Ring I also added extra vaults: + (4) 100x100mm Filter...
  9. B

New Guy with a 24mm ts-e inquiry

I would be very remiss if I didn't start off thanking you'all for the exceptional quality and civility of this forum. You have provided me with a wealth of info and save me countless hours and money. Well maybe not the money thing. :) I am in the process of switching from a pair of Fuji XT-1s...