The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. V

The Definitive Sony B&W Images Thread

Black rose by Viramati, on Flickr
  2. V

Sony 24-70 F2.8 GM Tests

Re: Sony 24-70 F2.8 GM Tests / sample variation This is the way I now approach new lenses. I did the same with my Loxia 21 and it came back perfectly adjusted
  3. V

Sam by Viramati, on Flickr
  4. V

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) A7rII loxia 21, Southwold, Suffolk UK Towards Southwold Pier by Viramati, on Flickr
  5. V

Sony FE 24-70 f/2.8 G master lens

Without a doubt if I could only have one lens for my A7rII it would be the 24-70GM
  6. V

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Bowling by Viramati, on Flickr
  7. V

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Pelestrina, Venezia Wall by Viramati, on Flickr
  8. V

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Untitled by Viramati, on Flickr Blue by Viramati, on Flickr
  9. V

Gardening by Viramati, on Flickr
  10. V

G Master lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 85mm f/1.4 & 70-200mm f/2.8

Richard by Viramati, on Flickr
  11. V

Untitled by Viramati, on Flickr
  12. V

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Steve 1 by Viramati, on Flickr Steve 2 by Viramati, on Flickr
  13. V

Sony 24-70 F2.8 GM Tests

Tim I really feel for you, what a pain. I am sorted of tempted by this lens but the hassle of trying to get a decent copy sort of worries me. When I bought the Loxia 21 it was slightly decentered but I decided that with Zeiss it was better to send it back for service and within 3 weeks I got...
  14. V

Sony 24-70 F2.8 GM Tests

Mike. Hard to say as objects are at different distances and this is F4 but it would appear (at least to me) that the 34 shot is slightly softer on the right hand side of the image
  15. V

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Buddha by Viramati, on Flickr
  16. V

18mm ƒ2.8 Batis is here!

Personally I'm happy with my Loxia 21 and CV15 mkIII for my wides though if I had neither of them then the 18 Batis would be tempting. Also I really don't need AF at this focal length
  17. V

Fun with the Leica Q

Size by Viramati, on Flickr
  18. V

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Decided to mow the lawn and nearly ran over this amorous couple A7II FE 90 macro Love 1 by Viramati, on Flickr moved them to safety Love 2 by Viramati, on Flickr Love 3 by Viramati, on Flickr
  19. V

Fun with the Leica Q

Untitled in Chinatown by Viramati, on Flickr
  20. V

To be honest if I wanted these fast zooms I would have stuck with my Nikon D750 and the Holy Trinity.