The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. ondebanks

A RZ67/RB67 lens adapter to Mamiya/PhaseOne 645 camera - DIY for €100

Hi folks, I've been inattentive to the forum for 8 or 9 months; just busy you know... I wanted to share something I just made, with a simple recipe that anyone can replicate. First some teaser pics: With the Hartblei RZ67-645 adapter project still apparently stalled (and baulking at the...
  2. ondebanks

Top Ten Digital Back Innovations

Steve at Capture Integration posted this recently: Top Ten Digital Back Innovations As with any "top ten" list, it demands some discussion. Now I'd basically agree with all but one of Steve's choices making the list. The choice of number 7, "2004 – Phase One P Series – Portable Digital back...
  3. ondebanks

Hasselblad Lunar launched in UK - a steal at £5280!

Sorry, this is basically a Sony camera so I didn't know where else to post this! "The Hasselblad Lunar kit, which includes an 18-55mm lens as standard, costs £5,280." Or get yourself the functionally identical, and nicer looking, NEX-7 with 18-55mm lens for around £950. :ROTFL: Ray